Empire Files: From 1776 to Trump - White Mobs, Racist Heroes & Hidden History

MCP

International
International Member

Trump hit his lowest moment when he blamed "both sides" for the murder of anti-racist protester Heather Heyer in Charlottesville. But understanding how a neo-Nazi sympathizer got into the White House requires breaking apart the myth underneath it all, the glorified story of the creation of the United States in 1776. Dr. Gerald Horne is the Chair of History and African American Studies at the University of Houston and is the author of over 20 books on slavery and the Black liberation movement; most recently "The Counter-Revolution of 1776: Slave Resistance and the Origins of the United States".

muckraker10021

Superstar *****
BGOL Investor
Thanks for finding & posting this. I have all the facts and history presented in this film in books in my library that I've all read ; but as you know most people aint reading anything more than 300 words these days, but they will watch a movie. Kudos to you!

Reactions: MCP

MCP

International
International Member
Thanks for finding & posting this. I have all the facts and history presented in this film in books in my library that I've all read ; but as you know most people aint reading anything more than 300 words these days, but they will watch a movie. Kudos to you!

Thanks for your kind words.