Eminem Slams Nick Cannon And Mariah Carey On Fat Joe's "Lord Above"

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered
No one is gonna handle anyone like i said earlier. Em wouldn't step to him in the A anymore than Gucci would step to him in Detroit. Don't let your bias cloud that. Neither one will do anything.

As a man, I'd never brag about another man offering to handle some shit i should be able to handle myself. Yes we know Gucci is about that action but if you think Em isn't well protected just because he's white....then you'd be mistaken.

No one is gonna do anything man. It's like when j Prince was trying to get weezy his money from birdman. Both them niggas are heavy in the streets but both are unable to do anything when it doesn't go down in their respective "turf".

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
why would eminem want to battle nick on a show he executive produces. Nick think em is stupid to fall for that. all he would do is edit it and make it look closer than it really was. anytime you edit out someone taking your hat off on the show you definately would edit some bars out.
I know. That was just some shit I made up lol

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Wasn't this shit 20 years ago? Isn't she married to someone else now?

The white boy is corny as fuck

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This shit is lame as fuck. At 47 em doesn't have anything else to talk about? Bet he wouldn't be ok with someone trashing his daughter like this. Leave for this type of banter for young upstarts.

I respect the talent, but this is why I never consider Eminem to be top 10. His content is just to repetitive and his ass still raps off beat.

Raeeb7

Rising Star
Registered
47KPlmB.jpg
Wow homie ain't even from Detroit :lol:

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Dude still beefing with Mariah? Proves what mariah said 10 years ago. Eminem is obsessed with her. Battling Nick and Mariah to stay relevant but still got nothing to say to Gucci.
Xn22Uc0.png
Wasn't this shit 20 years ago? Isn't she married to someone else now?

The white boy is corny as fuck
This shit is lame as fuck. At 47 em doesn't have anything else to talk about? Bet he wouldn't be ok with someone trashing his daughter like this. Leave for this type of banter for young upstarts.

I respect the talent, but this is why I never consider Eminem to be top 10. His content is just to repetitive and his ass still raps off beat.

Did you guys even listen to this song?

The thread title is inaccurate. He didn't slam Nick and Mariah, he dissed Nick-- who recently talked about him-- and mentioned Mariah in the course of it.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How is that "need to stop". He is on his grown man shit. How old are you? You too proud to admit you played yourself? Eminem needs to stop. He was random with this diss. No one is checking for him anymore. He still talking about Mariah? He dont know no other bitches?

no nick does when he went on record and wanted em to do interviews or whatever trying to be cool. em and mariah was before nick anyway

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So... Nick should just tuck his tail and allow Em to son him by name--and keep shittin' on his ex-wife and mother of his kids all these years later--just because Em's nice with compound rhymes??? Nah. Nick should go out on his shield and punch Em in his mouth next time he sees him. (Because we know Em lil' ass can't fight.) Win, lose, or draw, Em left Nick no other choice but to respond.

A lot of men lost their lives over a woman.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Dude still beefing with Mariah? Proves what mariah said 10 years ago. Eminem is obsessed with her. Battling Nick and Mariah to stay relevant but still got nothing to say to Gucci.
Xn22Uc0.png

My problem with this whole thing is that Eminem started it over 10 years ago yet folks are caping hard for him. The one time Nick defend himself, folks want to make semi-threats towards him..

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wait.... Mariah claims Black and we claim her?

When did she get an invite to the cookout??? :giggle: :giggle:

Shes mixed of some %. But only started openly claiming it when she crossed over to a more... "Urban R&B" audience around 96 or so. Personally if I can't tell youre black when I look at you... You ain't black. Hell looking at her you cant even really tell shes mixed. She looks like a regular ass Jersey shore Italian.

Last edited:

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered
My problem with this whole thing is that Eminem started it over 10 years ago yet folks are caping hard for him. The one time Nick defend himself, folks want to make semi-threats towards him..

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

How did he start it? It was Mariah talking slick first and denying they even messed around. Then Em made a diss track with those voicemails at the end then she stopped lying.

It was mostly rumored at the time and when asked about it, rather than sitting it off, she wanted to shit on him talking about how he want her type and she could do much better if she wanted to go that route. When she got with Nick eventually who got all in his feelings and went at him FIRST. Just like she mentioned him first. He didn't start anything.

Last edited:

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
Look, he's been with his ex wife Kim longer. Go back to rapping about her. Nick is no longer married to Mariah. What's the point? He's better off dissing the clowns he bought into the rap game. Square off with them. Joe Budden dissed your album. Attack him. Bitter fuck.