Embrace your grey hair or do this?

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
$220!!....dude better EMBRACE that salt and pepper. The whole man weave/color/whatever still hasn’t hit my area yet. Women can getaway with this, I work with and see women all the time with some long curly hair on Monday, short hairdo on Thursday and then ponytail on Saturday and nobody says anything but dudes can’t be walking around bald up top or hair all grey then the next day he got full head of hair and it’s jet black and nobody clowns him

Last edited:

kogalee_muhammad

Student of Elijah
Registered
when I was younger, I used to dye my hair gray, just so I could fuck on the old dyme ass broads. :yes:

But I had to stop because that shit almost got me removed as a high Imam Islamic Preacher from the Mosque temple of Allah who came to us in the person of one Master Fard Muhammad to whom all holy praise is due forever! :smh:

And I would have HAD to kill myself by tying a milestone around my neck and casting myself DOWN... to the BOTTOM of the SEA! :eek2:

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
I occasionally dye my beard but it's not a necessity for me. My girl likes me having a lil salt n pepper. It mainly sucks when I'm washing my face cuz I'd confuse the grey hairs with soap suds and be trying to rinse it off like "damn this is some stubborn ass soap" :lol:
:lol:

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
Im in my 30s now and got a few grey hairs popping up. Mainly on my sideburns..strangely. But once I go all grey....if shaving my face and dying my hair will fool some younger bitch into giving me some pussy....i might just bite the bullet. I mean...you got lonely Men out here doing way more and way worse things just to keep lousy bitches around them. If something as simple as a few minute dye job will get me the same bitch as some simp spending his entire pay check...count me in

Edit:

if i ever have to dye my shit....imma at least make it look somewhat decent. Th guy in the video shit look too fake and obvious. I think he shouldve left some grey areas in his beard and head hair....

Last edited:

Man_Of_STeeL

鋼鉄の人 - より似たチタン
Platinum Member
my dad went grey prematurely....so i kinda always thought it was a cool look....

me personally...i don't care....

if i started goin' bald...i'd jus shave it off too...

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
The barber did a great job.

...But that creamy "Just For Men" type shit is too harsh to be using on facial hair. Dude keep getting that done on his beard, he's likely to end up over time with bad skin irritation and severe thinning.

they make it for the beard now, I shave my head but have started using that Just For Men to get rid of some of this beard grey

Shows how spoiled some of these rich cats are, they are used to their barber or whoever covering up their grey for them, since they can’t get to thst person they are lost like “DAMNN now I gotta show this grey”

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
The barber did a great job.

...But that creamy "Just For Men" type shit is too harsh to be using on facial hair. Dude keep getting that done on his beard, he's likely to end up over time with bad skin irritation and severe thinning.

naw i've been using it for years... hair hasn't thinned out and no skin irritation at all.

i keep my shit black.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I never understood hiding something that naturally happens to everyone. Shit never made sense to me. :smh:

VvUoge.jpg