Elon Musk fighting for Derek Chauvin’s release again.

Dr. Truth

보지를 먹어라
BGOL Investor

65-D833-C7-C4-EF-444-F-BA18-10905-EE23634.png
 
Tell her thanks and to do the muscle relaxing techniques I gave her before I ram it up her ass.

Let's just say as an always heterosexual man, I don't know the first thing about teaching my bish how to relax her ass muscles to receive zod's grace. Not a skill I ever needed...

Explain this.
1- What was your motivation to learn these techniques?
2- How did you learn and practice them?
3- How did you learn that they were effective?

You will ignore this and redirect by claiming i'm a coon, my asshole stinks, I like Elon Musk, etc etc.

You already exposed yourself as a homosexual.

You have yet to explain how and why you learned "Muscle relaxing techniques" to receive Anal sex or how you became confident enough in them to teach them.

16292BBF-AF9A-4921-B132-16116E76EFEC.png
 
Last edited:
Lmbaooo the first person in here . DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!



django-unchained.gif



Dumb ass nigga taking me literally doing a momma joke. Jesus Christ, is this what happens when you don’t wash your ass and the shit bacteria goes to your coon brain? Yes and I really sat and taught his mom while I ass fucked her too right? You stupid fuck
 
I consistently tell y’all that both are racist and neither group cares about Black folks. I don’t need to comment on every questionable thing Elon or Trump does because so many of us Black folks are already focused on them. What I’m trying to get y’all to realize is that we are again being roped into other group’s battles. The main groups that Elon has been most obvious against have been gays and Jews. That is why they are the main groups protesting him. The “Nazi Salute” is most offensive to Jews. Yes we can cherry pick DEI policies that affect Black folks, but Black folks were not the primary beneficiaries of “DEI programs”. The gender policies are directed at gays. You yourself say that only 20% of “government workers” are Black. What positions are they in? I bet we aren’t anywhere near 20% of the salaries.

I have a challenge for you.
I challenge you to post the top 3 most anti Black quotes that Elon has ever said. Ones that are most obviously directed at Black people. I will post the top 3 most anti Black quotes that Biden has ever said. We will then rank the quotes in terms of most obviously racist against BLACK people. Do you accept?


Daddy Elon
 
You already exposed yourself as a homosexual.

You have yet to explain how and why you learned "Muscle relaxing techniques" to receive Anal sex or how you became confident enough in them to teach them.

16292BBF-AF9A-4921-B132-16116E76EFEC.png
Dam Dr Truth is a full faggott. I bet he got colored hair and wear 300 sandals
 
It is interesting the dislike of Elon. I've been investing heavily in Tesla and really been following Elon's activities. He is awkward but I haven't seen anything racist. The racial complaint was actually against an independent contractor and Tesla could have distanced themselves but settled instead. Elon seems to really be for free speech. He was at odds with Trump throughout his presidency but believes that free speech should be had whether you agree with the person or not. Honestly, it doesn't make much sense to keep Trump banned for Twitter seeing that he is no longer the President. Elon has really been the catalyst for Electric vehicles. Trust that there will be no competition in the foreseeable future. Tesla is growing too fast in manufacturing, battery technology, and Artificial Intelligence. If you are looking to invest, definitely invest in Tesla.

This Twitter move was calculated. Twitter has been declining. They got too involved with politics. Jack Dorsey has been unhappy and he founded the company. If both Elon and Dorsey dumped shares, Twitter would be done. Both also have retail investor support.
DADDY!!!!!
 
Dumb ass nigga taking me literally doing a momma joke.
QB4GVQ.jpg


So it was a momma joke?

"I taught your momma muscle relaxing techniques to receive anal sex pleasurably!"

Still gay and not funny.

No matter how you try and spin it, your quote is homosexual. A man knowing "muscle relaxing techniques" to pleasurably receive anal and mastering them to the point of being able to teach them is homosexual. There is no way to explain it as otherwise. Only a homosexual would say some shit like that.

Its not the only gay thing you've said either.

1.) You slipped up and said that you use dildos.
2.) You have complained that a man did not ejaculate enough semen in a porn video.
3.) You complained that a man's semen looked fake in a porn video.
4.) There are over half a dozen quotes of you complimenting the volume of semen that you observed a gay male porn star ejaculate in porn videos.

You sir are a homosexual.
 
Last edited:
How many of you are driving Tesla's. :popcorn:
Only certified faggots drive those cars. I aint seen a cool motherfucker yet in one. You buy one you are telling the world you will eat any dick anytime one is available with yout grubby little filthy mouth.

There are only two types of people in the world. People that are born out of their mother's vaginas, and the other ones that are born out of their mother's ass. You know which ones are the tesla drivers.
 
You already exposed yourself as a homosexual.

You have yet to explain how and why you learned "Muscle relaxing techniques" to receive Anal sex or how you became confident enough in them to teach them.

16292BBF-AF9A-4921-B132-16116E76EFEC.png

Are you still a fan of Elon Musk?
 
Why is this weird ass coon trying to derail my thread? Oh yeah , because I’m talking about his white Zaddy. Nigga saw Elon Musk like the Bat Symbol and ran in here as a first responder for cooning , “NOT MY DADDY, NOT MY MASSA , MASSA MAKE GOOD CARS!!!”

7-B2725-AF-C138-4395-B7-AD-98-A16513-F3-BE.png
 
We have to use their words to fight for our Reparations for slavery.

Right-wing activist Jack Posobiec replying, “it’s time for truth to prevail"
 
Why is this weird ass coon trying to derail my thread? Oh yeah , because I’m talking about his white Zaddy. Nigga saw Elon Musk like the Bat Symbol and ran in here as a first responder for cooning , “NOT MY DADDY, NOT MY MASSA , MASSA MAKE GOOD CARS!!!”

7-B2725-AF-C138-4395-B7-AD-98-A16513-F3-BE.png


Lmao at that pic.
 
Back
Top