Education: Princeton University is now free for families making under $100,000

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
If there’s no strings attached to this and you qualify…..Do it. Some of these white colleges have to do something because a lot of people especially our people are starting to go back to black colleges and that’s going to mess with white colleges bottom line in the future.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If there’s no strings attached to this and you qualify…..Do it. Some of these white colleges have to do something because a lot of people especially our people are starting to go back to black colleges and that’s going to mess with white colleges bottom line in the future.
Naw...fuck that!!! I paid for mine and my two kids... EVERYBODY should pay.....dammit.

Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t think these Ivy League schools hurting because more of us are picking HBCUs. We don’t make up enough of their numbers but I get your point

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lmao no they aren’t
Black students who are smart enough to get into an Ivy League schools turn their noses up at HBCUs due to low academic standards

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lmao no they aren’t
Black students who are smart enough to get into an Ivy League schools turn their noses up at HBCUs due to low academic standards

You couldn't be more wrong.

This younger generation is looking to HBCUs for undergrad and might do PWI for grad school.

And that low academic standards line is straight bullshit and insulting.

The only thing PWIs have are the connections.

Those mofokrs are rich connected and white but that doesn't mean their academics are stronger.

We laugh at videos every day starring those elite PWI graduates you believe had higher academic standards.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
HNCU interest is up like a mf right now

My home girl's son just picked J state all the way from San Mateo

Admissions been busy af since Prime came to town

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You couldn't be more wrong.

This younger generation is looking to HBCUs for undergrad and might do PWI for grad school.

And that low academic standards line is straight bullshit and insulting.

The only thing PWIs have are the connections.

Those mofokrs are rich connected and white but that doesn't mean their academics are stronger.

We laugh at videos every day starring those elite PWI graduates you believe had higher academic standards.
Not even gonna argue with your arguing ass
I know what I know and I know the shit y’all are talking is bullshit
This initiative isn’t even for Black students

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not even gonna argue with your arguing ass
I know what I know and I know the shit y’all are talking is bullshit
This initiative isn’t even for Black students

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
That's cool. But nowadays $100,000 for a family total today ain't shit. :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

FbT8Vs.jpg