Eddie Huang goes in on Trump loving MAGA Supporters who beat up Empire Star

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn...so I'm not the only one who thought this shit sounded suspect? Sounded it all to convenient......all these gay people out here and they chose him? No eye witnesses? I'd stay away from this shit until more comes out. But niggas always want to get in front of some shit.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Damn...so I'm not the only one who thought this shit sounded suspect? Sounded it all to convenient......all these gay people out here and they chose him? No eye witnesses? I'd stay away from this shit until more comes out. But niggas always want to get in front of some shit.
There ain't gonna be no more coming out. People believe it , Jussie is gonna get on his IG saying "y'all ain't gonna STOP ME!", People will cheer, and move on. It's a shame

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I told my wife this morning I hope this isn't lie. This only fuels racism deniers and emboldens them even further.

"Yelling MAGA country!" Sounds cartoonish to me...(and I'm a cartoonist)

It would be crippling to not only gays but blacks, future real victims and even any antitrump people.

And his career is erased.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
You think if he's lying that shit won't come out? Sheittt..............
I really don't. The "suspects" won't be found so there won't be anyone needing to push back for the truth. Shaun King and his ilk has already started posting the next tragedy and people will forget to care about what really happened all that matters now is Jesse is safe, so he beat homophobia. Done.

b_visionary

Seeing booty, imagining shit.
BGOL Patreon Investor
Folks saying this may not be true sound like white folks doubting when black folks report racist acts. Its amazing.

Knuckles666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They waited patiently for the right type of celebrity to come their way and pounced on the opportunity to make a statement! How convenient.....

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I really don't. The "suspects" won't be found so there won't be anyone needing to push back for the truth. Shaun King and his ilk has already started posting the next tragedy and people will forget to care about what really happened all that matters now is Jesse is safe, so he beat homophobia. Done.
Don't work like that my man. An investigation will be conducted and if all the surveillance in those areas don't pick up any corroborating evidence , this guy gonna have some explaining to do. High profile cat making these claims going unsolved makes the city and law enforcement look bad. Bets believe they gonna want answers.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Don't work like that my man. An investigation will be conducted and if all the surveillance in those areas don't pick up any corroborating evidence , this guy gonna have some explaining to do. High profile cat making these claims going unsolved makes the city and law enforcement look bad. Bets believe they gonna want answers.
I'd like that to happen.

I doubt it.

Can definitely be wrong about it, and I HOPE I am.

There's his letter, and so far , last night police said all they saw was him in the subway alone. Some camera at a nearby target saw him alone as well. But NO ONE mentioned any of that TODAY.

We will see.

Atastofu

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I could care less what he was trolling for...I'm more concerned about the facts...I hope they dont prove this shit to be a lie...and if its truth i hope they bitch asses are brought to justice...

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Niggas lying. Talking about he was looking for Subway at 2 AM
Nigga was either cruising for drugs or looking for some homo action, and solicited the wrong ones
Even the chick that got ‘raped’ in ATL was able to go FB Live during the event. Where was his cellphone? He didn’t record shit? And there is no, zero, fuckin footage at all of maga hat wearing dudes in ski masks (were the hats on top of the masks) walking around southside chicago that morning, in -11 degree weather?