Earthquake in the Caribbean...7.4

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
To all of you living in the quake area and those with family and friends in the Caribbean, I hope and pray you are all safe.

Twistyaaliyah

Star
BGOL Investor
Not too often at all at least not big ones. We are on a fault line though so small ones that nobody can really feel happen from time to time. Thats what keeps setting off the volcano in Montseratt is the tiny lil earthquakes.

man... there was a documentary about this on discovery channel. They drafted a line where most earthquakes happen and the caribbean was outside of it... or didn't exist on this line or something like dat

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
man... there was a documentary about this on discovery channel. They drafted a line where most earthquakes happen and the caribbean was outside of it... or didn't exist on this line or something like dat
look again. a major fault line runs right through the caribbean.

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
There has been all types of earthquakes recently, plates shifting and all, mother earth you know...?!

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
man am glad to hear that your ppl are safe BG and Alderuhen, I only knew because my friends IM'd me to let me know. :smh:
Spoke to my uncle and my grandfather and my uncle said he was driving home and felt the car start to rock thought for a minute that he had a flat. Stopped got out checked and looked up to see a whole bunch of people running out of the office building and banks in Speightstown. He tried calling home and my grandfather wouldnt answer so he kinda sped home right away and he was ok.
My grandfather thought for a moment that he was just having what we call "bad feels" otherwise nausea and had to hold on to something in order to walk.

So far only one death that I am aware of and it was a child in Guadeloupe.:( RIP lil one

Yeh I called my granny and she say she alright, her foul pen collapsed though :lol::lol::lol::lol:

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
you can read about our fault lines for yourself:
http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=caribbean+fault+line&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

this is not something to be ignorant about
:smh:

Ignorant or not BG not a whole lot one can do once the shaking starts you know. We not equipped to handle them tings.

BeatDownRecords said:
Yeh I called my granny and she say she alright, her foul pen collapsed though

LOL at least she good dat is wuh is important :yes: