• 92 Clinton

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • neither

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Posted is their arguably best moments in their town hall debates.

Bill Clinton

Barack Obama @ 1:00 in.

to level the playing field pretend you know nothing about the governor of arkansas and hes coming on the scene just like Obama..

its the primaries...theyre close in the polls...
Who would you have voted for?

Last edited:

Duval's King

Rising Star
Registered
umm i have a thought on Obama even though ive already catsed my vote for him... i think he might be a smokescreen for something big

concepts25

Star
Registered
clinton white people woulda gone with clinton all the way. The only reason obama is gonna win this year is cause we are at a very special time in the history of this country. Perfect moment for him to swoop in and take power. Any other regular time he wouldn't have made it to the general elections

jackeebleu

Rising Star
Registered
The amero, the rfid, i recently just feel as though Obama is a part of their plan.. but i may just be trippin

Any facts, any anything to support your fear? Or is it one of those too good to be true things? I'll say this, an educated brother has come upon the world scene during a time a drugs, guns, and general malaise in black america, so we see Obama and dont really know what to make of him, we fear the unknown, just a natural reaction I guess.

Duval's King

Rising Star
Registered
Any facts, any anything to support your fear? Or is it one of those too good to be true things? I'll say this, an educated brother has come upon the world scene during a time a drugs, guns, and general malaise in black america, so we see Obama and dont really know what to make of him, we fear the unknown, just a natural reaction I guess.

ive already voted for him though

DaleMabry

Star
Registered
I would have voted for Obama--that Sista Souljah shit would have turned me way off. (I didnt / couldnt vote back then)

But Clinton would have crushed Barry Obama back then. Crushed him.

Then named him Secretary of Housing and Urban Development or some shit :lol:

snark9

Cantankerous Bastid
BGOL Investor
clinton had and still has a better way to connect to the people than obama and mccain do

c/s both are good but clinton was able to hit a more personal tone than barack and didn't even have to mention anything in his personal life.