E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) 2019 June 9 Xbox, PC, Nintendo Switch

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Legions has potential... but I have questions about the permo death in the middle of mission. That can get frustrating.. if you go through all that work on a mission and you die in a gun battle after almost finishing it.

Does that mean that I have to find a rando character and redo the entire thing all over again.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
This might be the Worst E3 of all time..... Man everyone is fucking phoning it in.

This feels like that dead year before the xbox one and PS4 were officially released...

Seriously... Still no gawd damn Splinter Cell..

This is ridiculous..

Last edited:

superfusion

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not going to lie...

1. I fucking love me some Oxenfree.

2. Janina Gavankar is almost the perfect woman.

There is nothing sexier then a Hot woman that is actually a nerd in real life...

She doesn't have Hips, ass, or tits... but on the real.. I'd wife her right now.

Fonz I agree with you, I love a sexy geek.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
This E3 as a whole so far has been trash. Hopefully Xbox and PlayStation are holding their nukes for next year when their new systems come out. If Xbox comes out with these same shitty games just to fill GamePass up it's a wrap for them and I'll switch to PlayStation and won't get the next Xbox.

We know Ninja Theory is working on another game besides Bleeding Edge and I'm sure that The Initiative drops their debut Ip for the next Xbox. Mojang is probably going to drop the Rumored MineCraft world next year and Hopefully we get a new Fable.

But yeah.. Microsoft has got to come out with All Guns blazing when this new hardware drops.... They are going to need a showstopper. They need an exclusive deal on Splinter Cell. Hell if it wasn't a Tom Clancy licensed game.. I'd fucking try to buy it like they did with Gears of War. Splinter Cell and Xbox go together like Peaches and Cream.

Also if they were fucking smart.. they would just go on and buy fucking Remedy..

They should have bought Remedy Years ago..

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Side note.. It is now official...

ALL of the Splinter Cells are on Xbox now. Including my favorite... Pandora Tomorrow..

D8vGYraUYAAlknE.png

Also these Ubisoft Splinter Cell Memes are hilarious..

Fucking real talk with Prince of Persia and Beyond Part 2....

Every year.. It's gawd damn Assassins Creed, Division, Watchdog, and Some Ghost Recon game..

Every gawd damn YEAR!!!!

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
We know Ninja Theory is working on another game besides Bleeding Edge and I'm sure that The Initiative drops their debut Ip for the next Xbox. Mojang is probably going to drop the Rumored MineCraft world next year and Hopefully we get a new Fable.

But yeah.. Microsoft has got to come out with All Guns blazing when this new hardware drops.... They are going to need a showstopper. They need an exclusive deal on Splinter Cell. Hell if it wasn't a Tom Clancy licensed game.. I'd fucking try to buy it like they did with Gears of War. Splinter Cell and Xbox go together like Peaches and Cream.

Also if they were fucking smart.. they would just go on and buy fucking Remedy..

Yup. Lock up Remedy, get Splinter Cell AND Tomb Raider as exclusives I say and fucking but StudioMDHR and all rights to Cuphead. And let Rare work with Nintendo for something they can both use.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Yup. Lock up Remedy, get Splinter Cell AND Tomb Raider as exclusives I say and fucking but StudioMDHR and all rights to Cuphead. And let Rare work with Nintendo for something they can both use.

As much as they hyped Cuphead... my mind is blown that they havent locked it up like they did with We happy Few.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Fellas I went on and upgraded to ultimate. It’s honestly the best deal on the planet. I’m already paying 11 bucks for Xboxlive.. so for 5 dollars more I get xbox live and game pass with access to brand new games.

Like I was straight about to buy metro exodus... but I said bump that when I saw they just put it on game pass.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
If I were Xbox... this where id put all those indie games that you typically had demos for on the 360.

They have some indies on here.. so now I can play the shit that I didn’t want to waste money on like dandara

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I pre ordered that new elite controller. I remember how hard it was to get the first controller when it released.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
I just fuckin knew that they would chop up FF7 into multiple $60 games. This shit is never going to get finished.

superfusion

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I think Ninja Theory has like 2 or 3 more games they are working on, but they should have held off on Bleeding Edge until early next year and show it more polished. If Playground games are making Fable like everyone is saying they really need to show it next E3. That game needs to be a mature graphic game with that British humor from the previous Fables. You're right they should have bought Remedy years ago. I don't think Remedy would want to join Xbox now, they will join Sony before Xbox. Xbox needs a Japanese studio, they should have bought Capcom when they were down. I think they should have bought IO Interactive, made a deal with EA to get Bioware, or try to make some kind of deal with Insomniac. Xbox is buying all these AA studios and they should have bought at least one major AAA studio because the studios that they have now isn't going to cut it next gen. The Coalition, Playground Games, Turn 10, 343, and Obsidian are the only studios that can make a possible AAA studio. 343 really hasn't proven themselves they either make a great campaign Halo and mess up the multiplayer or it's vice versa. They have yet to make a great campaign and multiplayer Halo yet. I think Obsidian can make a great AAA game but their problem has always been funding, but now they don't have to worry about that.

Timdawg187

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just fuckin knew that they would chop up FF7 into multiple $60 games. This shit is never going to get finished.
They said its gonna be on two blu ray disks, I think its the full game not episodic like originally thought... I dunno

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
What does this even mean?! WTF is it?
"Outstanding storytelling & an ever-expanding universe come together in the definitive Avengers gaming experience. Master extraordinary abilities, customize a growing roster of Heroes, assemble into teams of up to four players, & defend the Earth from escalating threats."

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Final Fantasy XIV Online Shadowbringers - Launch Trailer

War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius - Reveal Trailer

Final Fantasy VIII Remastered - Reveal Trailer

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Final Fantasy VII Remake - Extended E3

Final Fantasy VII Remake - E3 2019 Gameplay Demo

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Remastered Edition