Dumb Bitch Does Experiment in NYC. Mask vs No Mask

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dumbest shit..

Hey you saw how she cut them real dudes off..

Dude was like whaaa..

It works for me 9 out of 10 times..

They cut him so fast because..

Obviously there are some women who

Don't mind a little verbal admiration..

Don't mind a little affectionate masculinity..

Gatdam shame the way they cut them dudes off

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Dumbest shit..

Dude was like whaaa..

Every dumbass KNOWS all Women LOVE compliments.
You can see this bitch loved it inside as she made her titties bounce while walking
look at the smirk on her face

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dumbest shit..

Dude was like whaaa..

Homie kept it 100.
Now there is a difference between a cat call and a cold approach. Cat calling is yelling out something from a distance with no real intention of starting a conversation. Cold approach is meeting a stranger, using a line to break the ice, then having a conversation. These phony fucks purposely hired this big tit, pretty woman, then put her in skin tight clothes. Of course she's going to get comments, but every comment wasn't rude of obscene. Get a regular hipster girl wearing some multi colored outfit, or get some middle age mom to really test the cat call theory.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Far was I know, CLOSED MOUTHS DON'T GET FED
Bitch suppose to walk around showing ass & tits
and NO compliments are to be said? FOH

whats up with this..
https://www.investvoyager.com/

I'm inviting you to start investing in crypto with Voyager.
Licensed Broker in 49 States, Publicly owned company & native Token called $VGX (GET SOME NOW)
Download the app and trade $100 to get $25 of free Bitcoin.
Earn INTEREST on over 50 assets. Up to 10.25% for $USDC

Use this link

https://voyager.onelink.me/WNly/referral?af_sub5=LTOEPA

Voyager Digital announces partnership with two-time NBA All-Star Victor Oladipo

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
whats up with this..
https://www.investvoyager.com/

I'm inviting you to start investing in crypto with Voyager.
Licensed Broker in 49 States, Publicly owned company & native Token called $VGX (GET SOME NOW)
Download the app and trade $100 to get $25 of free Bitcoin.
Earn INTEREST on over 50 assets. Up to 10.25% for $USDC

Use this link

https://voyager.onelink.me/WNly/referral?af_sub5=LTOEPA

Voyager Digital announces partnership with two-time NBA All-Star Victor Oladipo

Opportunity my Brother

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Every dumbass KNOWS all Women LOVE compliments.
You can see this bitch loved it inside as she made her titties bounce while walking
look at the smirk on her face

I know she couldn't even hide it...

That attention ho gene..

Will NOT be denied..

This is just stupid mind fuckery..

A dude put a fake rubber D in his pants

And walked around the city..

Bitchs was gotdam googling the fuck

Out of dude..

And a couple of them hoes was getting touchy feely

Not one dude got touchy feely..

This is just another psychological attack

On the normal masculine man

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
We're back to this shit? Covid must really be on the decline. If men don't holla at women, how will the human race continue? Women won't be approaching men. Funny they are for equality everywhere but dating and financially. When those two things come to the forefront watch how quickly they want the defined roles to come into play.

theteacher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tenor.gif

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So, the subliminal message here is foreign men who aren't from a feminist culture (Eastern Euros), latino men and black men, STOP hollering at white women! :hmm::rolleyes::rolleyes2:

Every time I see one of these feminist hit pieces in the media, I just think "the wall is coming" and when it does...yeah, we'll see what tune she'll be singing.
I guess tiktok and instagram are full of women not looking for attention and compliments?
Take away the likes and thumbs up and let's see what happens.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Yet if it benefits them they turn on the heat with the quickness - getting out of a speeding ticket, getting seated at a restaurant, the list goes on.

This is the kind of shit that illustrates how (most) women want equality only when it's to their advantage. And it don't work that way. Pick up that fucking air conditioner if we're getting paid the same. Fuck your nails.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How about she try this again with a Missy Elliott garbage bag and see what happens. Mask or not they just looking at your body in tight clothing. I'm hating this stop looking at me society by women eventhough they do the same to men.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They did this same shit a while back and the usual suspects were outraged. However, it backfired because they edited out all of the cacs and people caught on. :smh: :lol:

My personal opinion is that you can't be "offended" someone tried talking to you. As long as thy weren't disrespectful or aggressive, I see no problem. As others have pointed out, the irony with this shit is that the same woman complaining that someone said hello will be complaining that society ignores them once they hit 30-35+ :lol:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thats a stupid premise...... You dress to accentuate your feminine assets:),then when someone compliments how you look...you get MAD? Thats some dumb shit !!!!!!!!:furious:...

How about she try this again with a Missy Elliott garbage bag and see what happens. Mask or not they just looking at your body in tight clothing. I'm hating this stop looking at me society by women eventhough they do the same to men.

:yes:

They know exactly what they are doing. If I go for a run or jog and take off my shirt, I will get some looks and sometimes compliments. If I do the same exact thing in the fall/winter in a long sleeve or hoody, nobody cares or notices. There are people who go overboard and are crazy aggressive and follow people etc. but that is not the same as someone complimenting you.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:yes:

They know exactly what they are doing. If I go for a run or jog and take off my shirt, I will get some looks and sometimes compliments. If I do the same exact thing in the fall/winter in a long sleeve or hoody, nobody cares or notices. There are people who go overboard and are crazy aggressive and follow people etc. but that is not the same as someone complimenting you.
If you're following a woman around and constantly making comments, THAT'S harassment. This is a woman segment that uses women logic. Every have your girl tell you that "you are always doing that" but you've only done it once. Crazed women speak in exaggerated definites.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is the second time they pulled this shit..

Like a year ago..

Some angry feminist

Filmed some chick dressed in tight shit

And walking over the city..

The MOST men did was just turn around and said some little shit..

Come to find out they edited the fuck out the video..

And focused on "black" neighborhoods

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
she then went home and played her cardi b, nicki minaj and megan the stallion albums
to help her forget all those rude, cat calling men.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is the second time they pulled this shit..

Like a year ago..

Some angry feminist

Filmed some chick dressed in tight shit

And walking over the city..

The MOST men did was just turn around and said some little shit..

Come to find out they edited the fuck out the video..

And focused on "black" neighborhoods

I posted the link for that shit. They claimed that they had to edit the cacs out because they didn't capture their audio correctly. :smh: :lol:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Notice nobody cat called the female reporter.. so obviously there’s a certain type dudes holler at.. so wack bitches like the reporter have no worry on this situation.. that’s why they hired a “model” and didn’t have the reporter out to test their agenda