RoomService Dinner is now being served. BGOL Investor Sep 24, 2026 #4,278 Pack Rat said: Click to expand... This AI is getting real good. I would love to see Bolo Yeung against Chuck Norris. Better yet, Chuck Norris against the White Lotus.
Pack Rat said: Click to expand... This AI is getting real good. I would love to see Bolo Yeung against Chuck Norris. Better yet, Chuck Norris against the White Lotus.
D24OHA Rising Star BGOL Investor Sep 26, 2026 #4,290 papi68 said: Click to expand... Damn..... So apparently this was on August 31st and allegedly he, Angelo B, stabbed three of those mfkrs. He went before a judge on September 1st and was remanded to jail.... his next court date wasn't readily available.
papi68 said: Click to expand... Damn..... So apparently this was on August 31st and allegedly he, Angelo B, stabbed three of those mfkrs. He went before a judge on September 1st and was remanded to jail.... his next court date wasn't readily available.
D24OHA Rising Star BGOL Investor Sep 26, 2026 #4,291 havelcok said: Click to expand... Mfkr that was too easy..... Some people shouldn't carry at all
D24OHA Rising Star BGOL Investor Sep 26, 2026 #4,292 papi68 said: Click to expand... Fam, Please don't post anything else from this RACIST PIECE OF SHIT's page again...... *I'm posting as proof, I've already reported his page / posts
papi68 said: Click to expand... Fam, Please don't post anything else from this RACIST PIECE OF SHIT's page again...... *I'm posting as proof, I've already reported his page / posts
D24OHA Rising Star BGOL Investor Sep 26, 2026 #4,293 papi68 said: Click to expand... Stevante..... cleans up nice I see why she's been to Dubai
papi68 Rising Star Platinum Member Sep 26, 2026 #4,295 Old boy said @TEN and his British brethren forsake seasonings…