damn! Dude leg is definitely broke.
You were? “Dude gets crushed by a heavy load?”Peace,
Based on the thread title I was hoping it was some porn shit.![]()
You were? “Dude gets crushed by a heavy load?”
Aaaaayyyyoooooooooooooooooooooo!

U was “hopin” to see a dude get a heavy load?Peace,
Based on the thread title I was hoping it was some porn shit.![]()
U was “hopin” to see a dude get a heavy load?

Lmaoooooo shaddy is a damn fool
I’m sorry, but..
Wtf did he think would happen once he removed that plank?
He wanted to open the thread and see this nigga
![]()

LMAO Tina stays on the attackI always knew you were gay. There is absolutely no other interpretation one could draw.
The title clearly says DUDE crushed by HEAVY LOAD. And you’re disappointed that it wasn’t some nigga getting some bukkake shit.
Lol bum nigga on his first 15LMAO Tina stays on the attack
Shut the fuck up niggaTina? What is that?
Think about what you just saidPeace,
Based on the thread title I was hoping it was some porn shit.![]()
You were? “Dude gets crushed by a heavy load?”
Aaaaayyyyoooooooooooooooooooooo!

U was “hopin” to see a dude get a heavy load?

Damn u doubled down.
Like a big ass man. Fuck y’all.
This nigga be going crazy
Nigga gave me 5 paragraphs 5 sentences each