Daunte Wright Police Kill Another Unarmed Man In Minneapolis (Story Developing)

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
they did already at the beginning of the press conference.. it's fucked up dawg.... they shot him point blank and then said it was a mistake... she pulled out the wrong gun...

Not sure where I saw this theory (maybe twitter), but someone said cops will begin shouting taser while knowingly pulling the pistol to shoot/kill unarmed blk men in these instances. And once questioned, they'll use the excuse it was a mistake.

And since it's on camera, they're more likely to get off in court.

Shit is sickening.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And we can look forward to you being right up front huh? I'm just amazed how courageous so many of us are sitting behind a keyboard. :rolleyes:
Yeah bruh! That bitch was wrong! But dude should just put his hands behind his back and go to jail. Once you resist, that's when you give them the excuse. I got pulled over for a DUI, I was fucked up. I was in an all white neighborhood and the cop who pulled me over was white. I sober up quick enough to know that I needed to do what I got to do to see another day. So it was yes sir and no sir the whole time I was talking to him. He took me to their little jail where it was nothing but white cops, I was actually relieved when he said he's taking me to the jail in the city I'm from, which was about 15 minutes away. I spent the night in jail and my brother bailed me out the next day. Again she was wrong but we have to be smarter, just go to jail and get bailed out the next day, at least you are alive.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And we can look forward to you being right up front huh? I'm just amazed how courageous so many of us are sitting behind a keyboard. :rolleyes:
I can tell you didn't read and fully understand my statements. So stop with the shock jock replies. Im not interested in continuing to respond to people that have exhibited low comprehension skills.....

rph2005

Rising Star
OG Investor
They need to do what nyc did..

And get rid of qualified immunity

That's a racist cops secret weapon...

It allows them to play stupid and get away with murder...

And you can't sue them....

Take that shit away watch how fast the killings stop..

The crazy shit is....

Notice how the stock market moves everytime the kkkops murder one of us...

I believe MD has also voted to do something similar. my problem though is, qualified immunity is protected by the SCOTUS. If it comes down to it, they are the ones who will have a final say in the matter.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/08/us/supreme-court-qualified-immunity.html

an excerpt from the article

"...But Alexander A. Reinert, a professor at the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law and the author of a new study on qualified immunity, said it would be a mistake to read too much into two brief orders, both concerning prisoners. “The Supreme Court remains very committed to qualified immunity being a forceful defense in civil rights cases and certainly in police excessive force cases,” he said.
His study, which surveyed 4,000 appeals court decisions, found regional variations and a disproportionate tendency of judges appointed by Republican presidents to vote to grant qualified immunity..."

but hey, black people shouldn't vote because our votes don't count.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They need to do what nyc did..

And get rid of qualified immunity

That's a racist cops secret weapon...

It allows them to play stupid and get away with murder...

And you can't sue them....

Take that shit away watch how fast the killings stop..

The crazy shit is....

Notice how the stock market moves everytime the kkkops murder one of us...

Just peep
I believe MD has also voted to do something similar. my problem though is, qualified immunity is protected by the SCOTUS. If it comes down to it, they are the ones who will have a final say in the matter.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/08/us/supreme-court-qualified-immunity.html

an excerpt from the article

"...But Alexander A. Reinert, a professor at the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law and the author of a new study on qualified immunity, said it would be a mistake to read too much into two brief orders, both concerning prisoners. “The Supreme Court remains very committed to qualified immunity being a forceful defense in civil rights cases and certainly in police excessive force cases,” he said.
His study, which surveyed 4,000 appeals court decisions, found regional variations and a disproportionate tendency of judges appointed by Republican presidents to vote to grant qualified immunity..."

but hey, black people shouldn't vote because our votes don't count.

if Im not mistaken, didnt they just kick it back down to the states...not too long ago...

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can tell you didn't read and fully understand my statements. So stop with the shock jock replies. Im not interested in continuing to respond to people that have exhibited low comprehension skills.....

That's the problem I did read and fully understand statements which is why you received the reply you did. If you didn't understand my reply I'll restate it in simpler terms "it is easy to be full of bravado sitting behind a keyboard." Your probably like that one guy in the gang who always had to go to work when there was a possibility of hands being thrown. :rolleyes:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cop knew exactly what she was doing.
I truly believe she meant to go for her gun.
And is screaming "TASER!!!".
Because she knew her body camera was on.
the same thing they do while beating the shit out you and screaming "stop resisting".
im not resisting mufucka, im clutching my head because it hurts like shit from u hitting me with the gotdamn nightstick.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor

This is what they have in Minneapolis...

:smh: :smh: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Yep, you can see the yellow taser on the other officer's hip.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's the problem I did read and fully understand statements which is why you received the reply you did. If you didn't understand my reply I'll restate it in simpler terms "it is easy to be full of bravado sitting behind a keyboard." Your probably like that one guy in the gang who always had to go to work when there was a possibility of hands being thrown. :rolleyes:
Smart dummy you are. Its all good, I run into them all the time. And I drive past them in my s63 every day. I know you dont know what that is. Keep posting though you will get there........

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm soooo sick of the fucking cops,they do nothing,crime is still happening and their still shooting niggas.

The people complaining about rioters,SHUT THE FUCK UP,this is not the 1960's we aren't holding hands and peacefully doing shit but getting ready for that storm from a violent people who are ok with violence when it comes to other's but when it comes to them they want you to be peaceful....no nigga they want you to be humble.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah bruh! That bitch was wrong! But dude should just put his hands behind his back and go to jail. Once you resist, that's when you give them the excuse. I got pulled over for a DUI, I was fucked up. I was in an all white neighborhood and the cop who pulled me over was white. I sober up quick enough to know that I needed to do what I got to do to see another day. So it was yes sir and no sir the whole time I was talking to him. He took me to their little jail where it was nothing but white cops, I was actually relieved when he said he's taking me to the jail in the city I'm from, which was about 15 minutes away. I spent the night in jail and my brother bailed me out the next day. Again she was wrong but we have to be smarter, just go to jail and get bailed out the next day, at least you are alive.

Your last sentence speaks volumes. I said it in another thread be “We” have to be smarter and make it home to our families.

It’s 100% the officers fault for shooting and killing him. But he had a simple warrant, they knew who he was and he had his Mom’s car. The simple fact is that he was scared and not thinking, and now he doesn’t have a chant to do it all over again. :(

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

White mother? I wonder if that will affect the media dynamic surrounding this?

Man stfu. These same people you seem eager to appease and appeal to are the same ones that watched silently as we marched peacefully for decades while getting hosed, beaten, assaulted, and bit by dogs.

Anyone still caring about the perceptions created by looting is part of the problem.
Your first mistake is thinking public opinion can be "swayed" by black imagery in the first place. You arent dealing with objective and empathetic people. Their minds are mind up and have been for hundreds of years. Again, these are the same people who watched military tactics, water hoses and dogs used against citizens begging for humane treatment. And you give a fuck what these animals think about young people looting a fucking Target? Nigga stfu.

Thank you for sonning that faggot motherfucker ronmch!! He hops all around the board talking greasy but is really one of them plantation-minded house nigga types. "Don' be upsettin' dem white folks cuz deys gon' be mean to all us!" It's why he sucks the dicks of Biden and the Democrats so much.

I think the fundamental problem is that many of you guys don't have a rudimentary understanding of how the things you're arguing about actually work.

One of the main revenue sources of the local government was revenue from public transportation. Go look it up. They immediately lost 80% of their revenue base. This is the actual government....not local businesses. We're not even counting the revenue loss to local businesses.

You didn't actually think that the PUBLIC transport system was privately owned right? :smh:

This isn't something you can argue about. You just don't know it. Go look it up. It's an absolutely matter of the historical record that the city lost 80% of their revenue base from local transportation and it was bankrupting them.

"Instead of buses, African Americans took taxis driven by black drivers who had lowered their fares in support of the boycott, walked, cycled, drove private cars, and even rode mules or drove in horse-drawn carriages to get around. African-American citizens made up a full three-quarters of regular bus riders, causing the boycott to have a strong economic impact on the public transportation system and on the city of Montgomery as a whole. "

It was literally the first mass protest on behalf and specifically for civil rights in the United States.

"
The city of Montgomery tried multiple tactics to subvert the efforts of boycotters. They instituted regulations for cab fares that prevented black cab drivers from offering lower fares to support boycotters. The city also pressured car insurance companies to revoke or refuse insurance to black car owners so they could not use their private vehicles for transportation in lieu of taking the bus.

Police report from Rosa Parks’s arrest, December 1, 1955. (National Archives Identifier 596074)
Montgomery’s efforts were futile as the local black community, with the support of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., churches—and citizens around the nation—were determined to continue with the boycott until their demand for racially integrated buses was met.

The boycott lasted from December 1, 1955, when Rosa Parks was arrested, to December 20, 1956, when Browder v. Gayle, a Federal ruling declaring racially segregated seating on buses to be unconstitutional, took effect.

Although it took more than a year, Rosa Parks’s refusal to give up her seat on a public bus sparked incredible change that would forever impact civil rights in the United States."

Whites seeing black people getting hosed down didn't change the fucking laws and you're silly to think that. The economic pressure of the boycott forced the hand of the local gov't and the threat of it going nationwide forced the federal gov't to step in. That's a historical fact that people in the federal gov't admitted to themselves. Public opinion didn't get the law changed. It played a role but a small one. It was clearly the economic might of the black community (withholding their funds and collapsing the local economy) that caused the local gov't (and the feds) to finally relent.

Without that boycott, nothing would have happened.

Props for bringing some real history and knowledge in here. That punk motherfucker knew to fall back from this.

:yes:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your last sentence speaks volumes. I said it in another thread be “We” have to be smarter and make it home to our families.

It’s 100% the officers fault for shooting and killing him. But he had a simple warrant, they knew who he was and he had his Mom’s car. The simple fact is that he was scared and not thinking, and now he doesn’t have a chant to do it all over again. :(
The reality of it is it doesn't matter what we do!! There have been plenty of times where black people didn't do anything and obeyed commands and still were attacked. Still were shot at. Still were killed!!! So that just listen shit is bullshit. Will We be less likely to get attacked if we just listen and obey when our civil rights are being violated, sure maybe. But cops and the people behind them need to be held accountable for this shit to change, period!!! Its not us its them.....

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The reality of it is it doesn't matter what we do!! There have been plenty of times where black people didn't do anything and obeyed commands and still were attacked. Still were shot at. Still were killed!!! So that just listen shit is bullshit. Will We be less likely to get attacked if we just listen and obey when our civil rights are being violated, sure maybe. But cops and the people behind them need to be held accountable for this shit to change, period!!! Its not us its them.....

In this situation his hands were behind his back, he was going to be cuffed and taken to the station. That’s it. He’d be alive and probably back with his family by now.

Yes the cops could’ve placed him in the back of the car, took him to shipyard. Murdered him and threw him in the water.

But the chances of that happening were slim.

And yes there are many situations where we complied and bullshit happened. There’s many more cases of people complying and living.

You instruct your family and friends to never comply and never be taken alive and let us know how that works out for you.

And yes, the cops do need to be held accountable.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In this situation his hands were behind his back, he was going to be cuffed and taken to the station. That’s it. He’d be alive and probably back with his family by now.

Yes the cops could’ve placed him in the back of the car, took him to shipyard. Murdered him and threw him in the water.

But the chances of that happening were slim.

And yes there are many situations where we complied and bullshit happened. There’s many more cases of people complying and living.

You instruct your family and friends to never comply and never be taken alive and let us know how that works out for you.

And yes, the cops do need to be held accountable.
Dude stop with the over exaggerations. What is with this new thing that people do that. I dont get it. The point is nothing he did deserve him being shot and killed period. So get that comply shit outta here. People always wanna switch narratives when it comes to these racist cops continually perpetuating this racist justice system. Again nothing he did should have had him killed!!! THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE EVEN DRAWN ANY GUNS ON HIM!!! Thats the issue and the problem. Stop concentrating on the victim.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
it's kinda hard to hear

so he tried to run right after the cop said "you have a warrant"?

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cop knew exactly what she was doing.
I truly believe she meant to go for her gun.
And is screaming "TASER!!!".
Because she knew her body camera was on.

I said the same shit because there is no way to confuse the two. Literally the same as confusing a fork and spoon but get ready for the old cac bitch tears and apologies.

Now, I did a quick look at the statutes in Minnesota and watch how they will play this. You will have people upset calling for a murder charge but they will never be able to convict her on that and it would be too obvious of a play. However, I think they will try to bring a 1st degree manslaughter charge knowing that they also wont be able to get a conviction but the optics will be much better. :smh:

Look at the statutes and you will see what I am talking about.

1st degree manslaughter

2nd degree manslaughter

I hope I am wrong but you literally see the same shit over and over. Even the chief today called for due process of the accidental discharge...:smh::smh::smh:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
it's kinda hard to hear

Yeah but it looks like he had already been searched and the car searched too so they could have had no reasonable belief that he posed a risk. That is the only exception to the fleeing felon rule.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude stop with the over exaggerations. What is with this new thing that people do that. I dont get it. The point is nothing he did deserve him being shot and killed period. So get that comply shit outta here. People always wanna switch narratives when it comes to these racist cops continually perpetuating this racist justice system. Again nothing he did should have had him killed!!! THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE EVEN DRAWN ANY GUNS ON HIM!!! Thats the issue and the problem. Stop concentrating on the victim.

If you’re not going to understand what I’m saying you probably shouldn’t reply to me. When there’s a discussion, both sides have to understand and comprehend what the other person is communicating to them. If not the other person is lost arguing points that aren’t there.

Which is what you’re doing.

So I’ll spell it out again so that you can understand. He didn’t do anything that deserved him getting killed. Nothing that he did gave the officers the authority to shoot him much less kill him . Guns should’ve never been drawn on him being that his hands were behind his back and he wasn’t a physical threat. He didn’t deserve to die over that incident. The cops were in the wrong, they’re the reason that he’s dead.

Do we have an understanding?

But for every action there’s a reaction. His actions caused the officer to fire the “Stun” gun. That’s not victim blaming, that’s the reality of the situation.

Again, it’s the cops fault that he’s dead. But I can guarantee he’s looking down saying “Why did I try to run”...

If you can’t understand that then there’s nothing else that I can say.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you’re not going to understand what I’m saying you probably shouldn’t reply to me. When there’s a discussion, both sides have to understand and comprehend what the other person is communicating to them. If not the other person is lost arguing points that aren’t there.

So I’ll spell it out again so that you can understand. He didn’t do anything that deserved him getting killed. Nothing that he did gave the officers the authority to shoot him much less kill him . Guns should’ve never been drawn on him being that his hands were behind his back and he wasn’t a physical threat. He didn’t deserve to die over that incident. The cops were in the wrong, they’re the reason that he’s dead.

But for every action there’s a reaction. His actions caused the officer to fire the “Stun” gun. That’s not victim blaming, that’s the reality of the situation.

Again, it’s the cops fault that he’s dead. But I can guarantee he’s looking down saying “Why did I try to run”...

His actions. So what about the ones where their actions didn't cause the results. What are they looking down saying????

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
it's kinda hard to hear

Yep, two cops told him that he was getting arrested because he had a warrant. Then the cop said “Don’t tense up”, then he made a run for it

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Again we are talking about his actions. Which may or may not been the best. I dont like concentrating on his actions. Im concentrating on the cops. It really isn't that hard to understand. THERE HAVE BEEN COUNTLESS OF TIMES WERE BLACK PEOPLE OBEY AND STILL ARE VICTIMIZED!!!!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again we are talking about his actions. Which may or may not been the best. I dont like concentrating on his actions. Im concentrating on the cops. It really isn't that hard to understand. THERE HAVE BEEN COUNTLESS OF TIMES WERE BLACK PEOPLE OBEY AND STILL ARE VICTIMIZED!!!!

Bruh, the cops were wrong. I’ve already stated that numerous times.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, the cops were wrong. I’ve already stated that numerous times.
Cool we in agree. Clearly he was scared and extra so that caused him to do whatever. We all be somewhat scared at times we when are pulled over. But he didn't do anything where they should have killed him. And you know what, moms and other family members need to stop saying lets not get violent. I would love to see the reactions if just one mom came out and said lets burn this bitch down! She would be on every news station. Every talk show would want to have her on. To hear her opinion. She would get a national platform immediately. You think them fuckers wouldn't be scared then?? I would imagine change would speed up......

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cool we in agree. Clearly he was scared and extra so that caused him to do whatever. We all be somewhat scared at times we when are pulled over. But he didn't do anything where they should have killed him. And you know what, moms and other family members need to stop saying lets not get violent. I would love to see the reactions if just one mom came out and said lets burn this bitch down! She would be on every news station. Every talk show would want to have her on. To hear have. She would get a national platform immediately. You think them fuckers wouldn't be scared then?? I would imagine change would speed up......

We always agreed, you just focused on me stating what we needed to do to try our best to make it home to our families.

I also agree that I’m tired of families saying that peace shit too, you take one of mine and I’ll want to burn everything down too!

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
The cop was wrong in every way but I can't act like he didn't help the situation by trying to wrestle away and get back in his car. At a recent NAAGA meeting, both a judge and chief (both black) spoke about encounters with police when you get pulled over. They both stressed that you won't win trying to buck back at the cop. The odds are in the cop's favor every time and it's best to fight back after you get home and the situation is over. Getting home safe and in one piece should be one's primary objective during any police encounter. Easier said than done obviously but definitely a better option than not getting home at all.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We always agreed, you just focused on me stating what we needed to do to try our best to make it home to our families.

I also agree that I’m tired of families saying that peace shit too, you take one of mine and I’ll want to burn everything down too!
I tell my sons dont argue or fight. And just listen and be respectful. Call me and ill pull up. So im never was opposing what u were saying. It just burns my soul when we concentrate on the victim. Shit is just sickening to me. Im fucking pissed and hurt at the same time. Another one of us gone by some racist bullshit...