Daunte Wright Police Kill Another Unarmed Man In Minneapolis (Story Developing)

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe, but us doing stupid shit makes it so much easier for them. The are only two ways to effect change. Either you take it by force or you get the majority to side with you after seeing so many unjustified killings of black and brown people at the hand of police. Why cloud people's conscience with images of people taking other peoples shit. :hmm:
This statement(s) is stupid. The reality is cities need to burn for this shit. Their neighborhoods!! Cops need to die for this shit. I guarantee if we all had this mentality shit would change overnight. That peaceful shit just isn't working fast enough. Sadly we blacks are not willing to die collectively for fast moving serious change.........

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
just saw the vid.......:smh:
bitch hollarin taser taser taser........but she can clearly see that she's not holding a taser before shooting.
those things are bright fuckin yellow and lighter than a normal handgun.

women shouldnt be cops or in active duty military
they always fuck up because they panic while being driven by emotion, racism, and I can do what they boys do mentality
arrest that bitch and pay that mans family some millions

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Did I hear what I just heard??!!! The officer thought she was pulling out a taser but pulled a gun are they seriously rolling with that statement :angry: this is all fucked up

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This is what they have in Minneapolis...

:smh: :smh: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
The boycott broke a bus company not the government.

I think the fundamental problem is that many of you guys don't have a rudimentary understanding of how the things you're arguing about actually work.

One of the main revenue sources of the local government was revenue from public transportation. Go look it up. They immediately lost 80% of their revenue base. This is the actual government....not local businesses. We're not even counting the revenue loss to local businesses.

You didn't actually think that the PUBLIC transport system was privately owned right? :smh:

This isn't something you can argue about. You just don't know it. Go look it up. It's an absolutely matter of the historical record that the city lost 80% of their revenue base from local transportation and it was bankrupting them.

"Instead of buses, African Americans took taxis driven by black drivers who had lowered their fares in support of the boycott, walked, cycled, drove private cars, and even rode mules or drove in horse-drawn carriages to get around. African-American citizens made up a full three-quarters of regular bus riders, causing the boycott to have a strong economic impact on the public transportation system and on the city of Montgomery as a whole. "

It was literally the first mass protest on behalf and specifically for civil rights in the United States.

"
The city of Montgomery tried multiple tactics to subvert the efforts of boycotters. They instituted regulations for cab fares that prevented black cab drivers from offering lower fares to support boycotters. The city also pressured car insurance companies to revoke or refuse insurance to black car owners so they could not use their private vehicles for transportation in lieu of taking the bus.

Police report from Rosa Parks’s arrest, December 1, 1955. (National Archives Identifier 596074)
Montgomery’s efforts were futile as the local black community, with the support of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., churches—and citizens around the nation—were determined to continue with the boycott until their demand for racially integrated buses was met.

The boycott lasted from December 1, 1955, when Rosa Parks was arrested, to December 20, 1956, when Browder v. Gayle, a Federal ruling declaring racially segregated seating on buses to be unconstitutional, took effect.

Although it took more than a year, Rosa Parks’s refusal to give up her seat on a public bus sparked incredible change that would forever impact civil rights in the United States."

Whites seeing black people getting hosed down didn't change the fucking laws and you're silly to think that. The economic pressure of the boycott forced the hand of the local gov't and the threat of it going nationwide forced the federal gov't to step in. That's a historical fact that people in the federal gov't admitted to themselves. Public opinion didn't get the law changed. It played a role but a small one. It was clearly the economic might of the black community (withholding their funds and collapsing the local economy) that caused the local gov't (and the feds) to finally relent.

Without that boycott, nothing would have happened.

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
is the bitch colorblind as well?

Bruh, it sounds like she honestly fucked up.

She yelled taser several times then fired. The second she pulled the trigger it sounded like she said “Oh shit I shot him” realizing it was a gun instead of a taser.

Even the cop to her right looked at her like “WTF did you just do”.

She’s not going to prison because they’d have to prove intent. The family will sure and the city will pay.

The family nor does anyone else want to hear that the officer made a mistake, but after viewing the video and hearing her it just sounds like she fucked up.

Nobody screams “Taser” several times knowing that they have a gun in their hand and shooting on purpose.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

She yelled taser several times then fired. The second she pulled the trigger it sounded like she said “Oh shit I shot him” realizing it was a gun instead of a taser.

She’s not going to prison because they’d have to prove intent. The family will sure and the city will pay.

The family nor does anyone else want to hear that the officer made a mistake, but after viewing the video and hearing her it just sounds like she fucked up.

Nobody screams “Taser” several times knowing that they have a gun in their hand and shooting on purpose.
Lock that scary bitch up

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

if im holding a bright yellow gun in front of me....believe me im gonna know the difference after yelling the shit 3 times and holding it directly in front of me.
regardless of it if was an accident or not.......she still has to be held accountable. it is still manslaughter. we cant keep sacrificing black lives for the sake of pig accidents.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
if im holding a bright yellow gun in front of me....believe me im gonna know the difference after yelling the shit 3 times and holding it directly in front of me.
regardless of it if was an accident or not.......she still has to be held accountable. it is still manslaughter. we cant keep sacrificing black lives for the sake of pig accidents.

Bruh, I’m with you 100%!

I’m just telling you what I saw based off of the video.

If it wasn’t a mistake. Then we have to assume that she knowingly pulled out her gun, then yelled “Taser” three times just so she’d have an excuse in court to murder him in cold blood. And then have the sense to yell “Oh shit I shot him”, just so that it’d really sound like a mistake since she knew that she was being recorded.

If that’s the belief then cool.

But based off the video, it sounds like she fucked up and should be held accountable.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you want insight into just how evil this whole system is, this is the cac bitch that killed the man in Oklahoma a few years back:

She fatally shot an unarmed black man. Now she’s teaching other police officers how to ‘survive’ such incidents.

She calls it “The Ferguson Effect.”
Two years after she fatally shot an unarmed black man in Tulsa, Betty Jo Shelby, now a police officer in an adjacent county, is teaching a course on how to “survive such events” — legally, emotionally and physically. The course, as she explained it to a local ABC affiliate, equips officers to withstand the effect — named for the Missouri city convulsed by the 2014 shooting of a black teenager — “when a police officer is victimized by anti-police groups and tried in the court of public opinion.”

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor

Nah bruh, when you hold a loaded pistol, there's an immediate noticeable difference in weight vs a taser. Plus you still have to aim before firing so even if she didn't notice a weight difference between a loaded pistol and a taser, the sight of what kind of weapon is in your hand should've been immediate. Anyone who owns a firearm should know that your finger should never go anywhere inside of the trigger guard until you are ready to fire and know your target. So if that broad is already squeezing on the trigger before she even has her intended target in sight, then she has an even bigger issue.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
If you want insight into just how evil this whole system is, this is the cac bitch that killed the man in Oklahoma a few years back:

She fatally shot an unarmed black man. Now she’s teaching other police officers how to ‘survive’ such incidents.

She calls it “The Ferguson Effect.”
Two years after she fatally shot an unarmed black man in Tulsa, Betty Jo Shelby, now a police officer in an adjacent county, is teaching a course on how to “survive such events” — legally, emotionally and physically. The course, as she explained it to a local ABC affiliate, equips officers to withstand the effect — named for the Missouri city convulsed by the 2014 shooting of a black teenager — “when a police officer is victimized by anti-police groups and tried in the court of public opinion.”

now that is foul as hell....

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah bruh, when you hold a loaded pistol, there's an immediate noticeable difference in weight vs a taser. Plus you still have to aim before firing so even if she didn't notice a weight difference between a loaded pistol and a taser, the sight of what kind of weapon is in your hand should've been immediate. Anyone who owns a firearm should know that your finger should never go anywhere inside of the trigger guard until you are ready to fire and know your target. So if that broad is already squeezing on the trigger before she even has her intended target in sight, then she has an even bigger issue.

As I said, I’m not defending her. She fucked up.

And again;

If it wasn’t a mistake. Then we have to assume that she knowingly pulled out her gun, then yelled “Taser” three times just so she’d have an excuse in court to murder him in cold blood. And then have the sense to yell “Oh shit I shot him”, just so that it’d really sound like a mistake since she knew that she was being recorded.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This statement(s) is stupid. The reality is cities need to burn for this shit. Their neighborhoods!! Cops need to die for this shit. I guarantee if we all had this mentality shit would change overnight. That peaceful shit just isn't working fast enough. Sadly we blacks are not willing to die collectively for fast moving serious change.........

And we can look forward to you being right up front huh? I'm just amazed how courageous so many of us are sitting behind a keyboard. :rolleyes:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:yes:

The tasers are fucking yellow and a completely different shape/weight by design.

Shit honestly reminds me of some of the body cam videos where the cop forgets it is on and issues wild commands or makes obviously incorrect statements about the situation.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
As I said, I’m not defending her. She fucked up.

And again;

I'm not saying you are. I'm just saying what they're saying is difficult to accept as feasible rationale for an accidental weapon discharge where there was no imminent threat risk.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
No threat = no surge of adrenaline where you react on pure instinct. To me that also means that gives a person more than enough opportunity to assess what weapon they just drew and determine whether they should still squeeze the trigger or not.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
when is air fresheners from a mirror a moving violation ...

n even if it is dam y`all aint got better shit to do ...?:angry:
Honestly bro, it always has been a violation...

Moving violation I don't think it's that... but having anything hanging from your rear view mirror in THEIR eyes obstructs your view of the road and is reason enough for them to initiate a traffic stop....

crazyace718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just watched the video.... I'm usually pro officer. I can't defend that shit.
The people need to burn that motherfucker down. Even if she made an honest mistake a man is dead over a little squabble. The country needs to be put back on notice.