Drug kingpin got shot over 30 times inside jail

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Damn...if it was for ol boy stabbing his calf multiple times and cutting an artery, he might've pulled through.
:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

FkO07z.jpg

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

San Pedro Sula, Honduras — An inmate involved in the trial of the brother of Honduran president Juan Orlando Hernández has been stabbed and shot to death in a maximum security prison.

CCTV footage of the incident shows ex-narco Nery López Sanabria, also known as Magdaleno Meza Fúnez, get ambushed by other inmates in El Pozo prison on Saturday.
One inmate opens fire on Fúnez, shooting him over thirty times in the head, while two other convicts repeatedly stab him in the back and legs.

Fúnez’s lawyer, Carlos Chajtur, claims his client was attacked by men trying to stop him from talking about the information on drug deals he had in several notebooks, in case he was called to testify in the United States.

Antonio “Tony” Hernández, the president’s younger brother, was found guilty of drug trafficking in a New York jail earlier in October.
wlp thats my internet for the night.
Is he dead? :dunno:
i thought i seen him move at the end.
Damn, they went for his legs too incase he came back as a zombie and tried to walk off.
:lol:

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
When they open that door and started blasting; shit looks like a scene from the later stages of ‘Contra’ on Nintendo.

Bluelaser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
From what I was told is that most "Drug Kingpins" have bodyguards in and out of prison.
So where was his men to protect him?