Drug kingpin got shot over 30 times inside jail

marcvoi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

San Pedro Sula, Honduras — An inmate involved in the trial of the brother of Honduran president Juan Orlando Hernández has been stabbed and shot to death in a maximum security prison.

CCTV footage of the incident shows ex-narco Nery López Sanabria, also known as Magdaleno Meza Fúnez, get ambushed by other inmates in El Pozo prison on Saturday.
One inmate opens fire on Fúnez, shooting him over thirty times in the head, while two other convicts repeatedly stab him in the back and legs.

Fúnez’s lawyer, Carlos Chajtur, claims his client was attacked by men trying to stop him from talking about the information on drug deals he had in several notebooks, in case he was called to testify in the United States.

Antonio “Tony” Hernández, the president’s younger brother, was found guilty of drug trafficking in a New York jail earlier in October.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Is this CNN or NBC Corporation?

This is what it feels like trying to do business in the U.S. with whites; dealing with all the violence, surveillance, harassment, and threats. This is just to sell some basic non drug related shit on the street.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
:dunno:

zHnHpg.jpg

Curtwalk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Them cats with the knives must have been trying to cut off his feet:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

Well at least he didn't suffer

T

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
"Drug kingpin got shot over 30 times inside jail"

Ummm … imma take a stab at this and say that ….. he ain't the kingpin …. no more

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Those guards scattered like roaches. Fucking prisons in Central American countries are straight-up run by gangs. They're even worse than Mexico if you can believe it.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
they had me at an inmate shooting another inmate ...:hmm:

corrupt as fuck ...lol

how dumb was tht guy ..."yeah i`ll snitch n i`ll jus wait right here in gen Pop till my trial ..."

:smh::hmm:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The video cut off, but ole boy was about to "shower" the body.... Message was sent loud and clear