Dred Scott case explained!

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who is this chick?? Her presentation was fire.. More of her please. I wish BGOL was the type of place people like her could frequent. The amount of knowldege/power we would be infused wit.
But it looks like we're working on it. :)

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And if you listen to this, it gives you more insentive to not fuck with Latins!!!! They are getting kicked out. We are citizens.. Albeit 2nd class..

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Who is this chick?? Her presentation was fire.. More of her please. I wish BGOL was the type of place people like her could frequent. The amount of knowldege/power we would be infused wit.
But it looks like we're working on it. :)

rs=w:400,cg:true

BIO

Ikiesha T. Al-Shabazz, Esq. earned a Juris Doctor degree from New York Law School in June 2001. She served as Vice Chair of New York Law's Moot Court Association from 2000 to 2001. While attending law school, she worked as a criminal investigator for the New York County Defender Services. Ms. Al-Shabazz also holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice from John Jay College of Criminal Justice.

Ms. Al-Shabazz served as an Assistant District Attorney for New York County assigned to the Office of the Special Narcotics Prosecutor from September, 2001 to June, 2006. Ms. Al-Shabazz prosecuted felony narcotics crimes and conducted investigations into narcotics organizations. As an Assistant District Attorney, Ms. Al-Shabazz, prosecuted over 500 felony narcotics cases and gained extensive trial experience. While at the New York County District Attorney's Office, Ms. Al-Shabazz worked closely with the Community Affairs Division lecturing at area high schools on subjects including gang violence, arrest to sentencing, internet safety and hate crimes.

Ms. Al-Shabazz was appointed Adjunct Professor of Law at New York Law School from September 2002 through May 2004 where she co-taught Applied Analysis, a required first-year course that encourages critical thinking about the process of legal reasoning. The class prepared students to incorporate into their study of law a sophisticated understanding of the interplay between rules and facts, precedent and interpretation, and the various roles of advocacy, jurisprudence and legal scholarship.

Ms. Al-Shabazz was appointed from September 2006 – May 2008 as an adjunct professor in the writing program at New York Law School where she taught legal writing and reasoning, a required first-year course.

In June 2006, after leaving the District Attorney’s Office, Ms. Al-Shabazz went into private practice as a Criminal Defense Attorney. She has had great success defending clients in matters that range from Murder, Rape and Robbery to weapons possession, assault and petit larceny. Ms. Al-Shabazz practices in New York State Courts as well as the Federal Courts in both the Southern and Eastern District of New York.

Ms. Al-Shabazz is also currently an adjunct professor at NY City Technical College (CUNY) in Brooklyn, NY.

Ms. Al-Shabazz grew up in Jamaica, New York. More specifically, South Jamaica in a housing development called South Jamaica Houses aka 40 Projects.

It was growing up in this environment where she witnessed the injustices of the criminal justice system and police brutality that fostered her decision to become an attorney.

Ms. Al-Shabazz became an attorney to give voice to the voiceless and provide vigorous and zealous representation to a segment of the community seldom protected by the legal community.

Ms. Al-Shabazz has a passion for excellence and is dedicated to providing her clients with the best advocacy possible.
Ms. Al-Shabazz has been an out-spoken critique of the criminal justice system as well as the prison industrial complex. She has participated in many panel discussions, demonstrations, lectures and the like on matters from stop and frisk, gang violence, cyber-crime, police-citizen encounters and more.

Ms. Al-Shabazz has dedicated herself to informing the general public about the perils of the criminal justice system. She believes that information is power and when people know better, they do better. Her “Am I Free to Leave” movement has sparked a nationwide following in the wake of numerous police shootings of unarmed black men.

Ms. Al-Shabazz is a mother first. She has two sons, ages 22 and 14 and they are the force behind her passion. “Every son, is MY son and every daughter is MY daughter” is what she says in response to how she views her clients.

Ms. Al-Shabazz is committed to her “snatch em back” project which seeks to inform children, parents and care givers of their rights as they relate to the legal process and the criminal justice system. She can be heard telling the masses to “Never speak to the police without an attorney, NEVER” on any given day and twice on Sunday. She says it is important that people know their rights, especially parents, as we are the front line of defense for our kids against the criminal justice system and the prison industrial complex. She would love nothing more than to never have to defend another person from the injustice that are these complex systems.

You can find Ms. Al-Shabazz on social media under Ikie Speaks, a platform dedicated to Sandra Bland, who was silenced when she was found dead in her cell under suspicious circumstances. Ms. Al-Shabazz is also a Nationally Qualified Physique competitor. She says bodybuilding is a hobby that gives her an outlet for her frustrations and helps keep her sane.

Ms. Al-Shabazz looks forward to the future and is excited about the movement that lies ahead of us! “I love you, I really do” is how she ends every video and post reminding people that she does this work from her heart. It shows!

Twitter: @IkieSpeaks
FB: IkieSpeaks
ikiespeaks.net
Office located at 244-16 Jericho Turnpike, Floral Park, NY 11001

DoDatt

Star
Registered
Naw. I don't buy it especially after knowing the truth about the case. Dredd Scott wasn't his real name cause if he was a slave then he had the name of his master and it wasn't Scott. And I'm not listening about this case from a person who's a part of the British Accreditation Regency.

GOD MATERIAL

GOD MATERIAL
Registered
YEAH, THE GEORGIA CONSTITUTION IS A TRIP. IF YOU READ IT CAREFULLY IT READS THAT THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO KILL YOU. REMEMBER: THE STATE IS A KING ( A SOVEREIGN ENTITY) AND IS NOT SUBJECT TO THE LAW.

ALSO: IN ARTICLE ONE SECTION 1 IT SAYS THAT THERE IS NO IMPRISONMENT FOR DEBT, BUT REMEMBER:YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR NOT PAYING TAXES WHICH IS A DEBT TO THE GOVERNMENT.

HERE YOU GO:

SECTION II. ORIGIN AND STRUCTURE OF GOVERNMENT
Paragraph II. Object of government. The people of this state have the inherent right of regulating their internal government. Government is instituted for the protection, security, and benefit of the people; and at all times they have the right to alter or reform the same whenever the public good may require it.
ARTICLE I. BILL OF RIGHTS SECTION I. RIGHTS OF PERSONS
Paragraph XXIII. Imprisonment for debt. There shall be no imprisonment for debt.

Raeeb7

Rising Star
Registered
And if you listen to this, it gives you more insentive to not fuck with Latins!!!! They are getting kicked out. We are citizens.. Albeit 2nd class..

You do know California Texas and New Mexico was part of Mexico. They have just as much right to that land as anybody.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
:gun06: what the hell ewww

Just so you know, women that compete in fitness competitions don't look like this year-round. They go on a "cut" where they get down to a very low body fat percentage, like 6-8%. After the competition they gain fat back on and the muscle striations disappear. And that's when they look fine as FUCK!

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
I know it was Ikeisha, always gives good presentations even though she got a little SJW in her.

She needs to get back on Polight's neck.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
she aint tellin yall the whole truth.....

you have no legal standing because black an negro dont exist....

but a blackamoor does a moorish american does..

once you cut off the word moor from black, you not only cut yourself

history and any rights a lessor being is bound to respect...

because you just become a black and that makes no fuckin sense at all..

but when you allow your enslavers to teach you....

well you get a whole lot of fuckin ignorance hence the negative replies or benign neglect of this factual post.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
she aint tellin yall the whole truth.....

you have no legal standing because black an negro dont exist....

but a blackamoor does a moorish american does..

once you cut off the word moor from black, you not only cut yourself

history and any rights a lessor being is bound to respect...

because you just become a black and that makes no fuckin sense at all..

but when you allow your enslavers to teach you....

well you get a whole lot of fuckin ignorance hence the negative replies or benign neglect of this factual post.

you got any links on that info?

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Just so you know, women that compete in fitness competitions don't look like this year-round. They go on a "cut" where they get down to a very low body fat percentage, like 6-8%. After the competition they gain fat back on and the muscle striations disappear. And that's when they look fine as FUCK!

Interesting... but she still cant make up for ugly... :lol:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you got any links on that info?

no because this information is constantly being covered up.... but you can start by reading noble drew ali...

I agree with a lot of shit they say.. I just dont agree with joining a group and turning shit into an organizied religion..

but knowing you a blackamoor american answered so many fuckin questions and opened my eyes to reality..

everytime I see a cac.. I see a helpless person that needed to be saved...

too many of my people seein some other shit..

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Waiting on @Helico-pterFunk to provide some more material. If anybody can find it, he can.