Draymond Green swung from the heavens and damn near knocks a cac out smh lol.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Here is a PSA for all my Caucasian members out there.
If you see a brother starting to get grey in the beard.
Leave him the fuck alone.
Because, trust me, that man has been through some real shit, things that your mind can't even imagine!
All he is living for is to slap the fecal matter out of your white ass for revenge for all the bullshit.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Dude is just a dirty player and he’s reaching Bill Laimbeer status.

Plus I didn’t know his wife was a reality TV chick. Don’t be surprised if something ain’t going on at home.

Pussy hustling bitch pretty as fuck, he left his high school sweetheart to marry her. Hopefully she get that thug for everything

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Draymond’s just a dumbass that felt the need to

jerma-jerma985.gif

at the wrong time.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see more and more elementary and high school kids emulating standing over opponents flexing and taunting like they see the pros do. Shit needs to stop. Play the fucking game like it's supposed to be played. I'm dating myself but I remember the game being played with style and cool confidence like Walt Frazier, George Gervin, Kareem, Bird, Oscar, Magic, Michael and so many others did.

There's always been trash talkin' but there's a big difference between talkin' shit and taunting just because you made a good play or in the case of some pros who act like they're all that because they made a fuckin' dunk over a defender --- they ain't.

Draymond is an emotional player but he should know by now if he even looks at an opponent too hard he's gonna get a technical mainly because of his past offenses. He getting tagged as a dirty player ala Bill Laimbeer but he's not, he just can't control his emotions and he's hurting his team. :hmm:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
BGOL still dickeats 80s and 90s players who weren't talented but were "tough" and "physical" and celebrates their fights but is crying bout Draymond. The players haven't gotten softer, it's the fans. They straight pussy now and want you banned for the year just for slapping a big man up. :smh:

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
BGOL still dickeats 80s and 90s players who weren't talented but were "tough" and "physical" and celebrates their fights but is crying bout Draymond. The players haven't gotten softer, it's the fans. They straight pussy now and want you banned for the year just for slapping a big man up. :smh:

This is a different era though. This isn’t a tough guys league anymore. This is like being the toughest guy in a room full of nerds. No disrespect but the league is softer nowadays. And Draymond is just cosplaying a tough guy. Back in the day, even in the early 2000s, Draymond would’ve gotten his simple ass whooped. Nobody really trying to throw hands like they did in the past. Cats just selling wolf tickets in the league today.