Super Moderator
draya_michele13.jpg

draya_michele12.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

DrayaMicheleBlackBoat17_small.jpg

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
You never fucked a married chic?

Not one with herpes and a husband who could me a run for money in a fight. I'd have to shoot both they asses. Draya for giving me the herp and him for getting pissy I fucked his wife and stole all the valtrex scrips.

I prefer to fuck with women with low baggage. All it takes isiine crazy bitch or situation to fuck up a nice rotation of women. One bitch aint never worth a harem so I'll pass.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not one with herpes and a husband who could me a run for money in a fight. I'd have to shoot both they asses. Draya for giving me the herp and him for getting pissy I fucked his wife and stole all the valtrex scrips.

I prefer to fuck with women with low baggage. All it takes isiine crazy bitch or situation to fuck up a nice rotation of women. One bitch aint never worth a harem so I'll pass.

giphy.gif

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
BGOL Investor
I was praising Draya big time in a thread, and a poster here alluded to why I shouldn’t but didn’t say why. I get it, the herp. Don’t know how that got out though.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was praising Draya big time in a thread, and a poster here alluded to why I shouldn’t but didn’t say why. I get it, the herp. Don’t know how that got out though.

When she split with one of her ex dudes she "exposed" him as having herp...

The net has been running with it since....