Draya Trappin ...

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
See here's y'all's problem: Draya is crying out for attention. Even though she thinks that she doesn't wanna be saved, she really wants to be saved. The problem is, she has bad blood running through her veins.

Yep, she's "Heaux Positive," that's a fact. You can tell if you look hard enough... look it up! Anyway, I can't say that I'm the one who can save her... but I can say that I'll try so hard, that she'll be appreciative, and I'll be satisfied with my efforts.

Don't worry, Draya. I'm coming, Baby...
giphy.gif

cceast22

Rising Star
OG Investor
See here's y'all's problem: Draya is crying out for attention. Even though she thinks that she doesn't wanna be saved, she really wants to be saved. The problem is, she has bad blood running through her veins.

Yep, she's "Heaux Positive," that's a fact. You can tell if you look hard enough... look it up! Anyway, I can't say that I'm the one who can save her... but I can say that I'll try so hard, that she'll be appreciative, and I'll be satisfied with my efforts.

Don't worry, Draya. I'm coming, Baby...
giphy.gif
I thought Tyrod Taylor was getting it.

skypeking

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is this legit? Back tat matches.

christop

Rising Star
Registered
Is this legit? Back tat matches.
This came out about 10 years ago we never found out it was supposed to be a full tape but this just quietly calmed down so I'm not sure.