Draya Trappin ...

christop

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah, it was one of those I wish I'd said something moments for sure.
sad_batman.gif

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
If ur chick feels she needs to come out the house with dis shit on with u by her side

she`s def not one for a long term relationship ...:hmm:....lol

I`m sorry these dudes gotta b the bitches in the relationship

no way my chick coming out the house wit me wit dat shit on ...

it`s good 4 us perv`s but these ho`s have no self respect bro ...lol ...n shit getting worse ...:rolleyes:

41037438-0-image-a-5_1616923042522.jpg

41037430-0-image-a-2_1616923015900.jpg

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
She was a pretty girl. Dressed down in t shirt and sweats. But standing among her Louis Vuitton luggage she had high maintenance wrote all over her.

I saw her in person once. I couldn't believe how short she actually is. She's a short girl with tall girl features.

brickcityhustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Better keep your immune system up, eat right, exercise, and avoid stress to limit your frequency of outbreaks...

...but you can still pass it around without symptoms. Good luck to you.

Agreed. In addition, for 90 days straight before I go raw in that exquisite pussy, I will be on that sea moss, zinc, vitamin c, b12, elderberry and lemongrass . No meat, sugar, salt, oil, starch or dairy. no coffee and a gallon of water every day.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Agreed. In addition, for 90 days straight before I go raw in that exquisite pussy, I will be on that sea moss, zinc, vitamin c, b12, elderberry and lemongrass . No meat, sugar, salt, oil, starch or dairy. no coffee and a gallon of water every day.

Can't forget the 8 almonds too.