BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor

[[Tahiry]] [[This Interview will make you change your vote ASAP]]
:hulksmash2:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
there’s a “prissy” look about draya that makes me want to violate the shit outta her...I like tahiry...but I’m sure I’d enjoy fucking draya more

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member
I'm gonna step out on a limb here and say Draya's fine ass... Tahiry lookin a bit weathered by the face. Draya still looks fresh to me

I knew there was something about Tahiti that was throwing me off. This may be it.

Five years ago I would have said Tahiry

Same thing I was thinking. I guess my taste in women has changed.These slim chicks with nice shapes and a nice bubble ass have been catching my eye in the last few years.

Grand Verbalizer!!!

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Tho I'm highly interested in Tahiri's ass, Im going with Drea on this one!!! Drea has that aggression like Erica Mena... They will fuck a dude or a chick, so that tells me there is fun to be had!!!

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Draya got this one

tumblr_p2rgvfzMCZ1s4t9g3o1_1280.png

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Neither cause non if them are black. 1 of them is suspected to have a STD so RAW all you want.

Draya is black

Same thing I was thinking. I guess my taste in women has changed.These slim chicks with nice shapes and a nice bubble ass have been catching my eye in the last few years.

It's more so age is catching up to Tahiry and she's fallen off some. She's sort of frumpy now.