10.Drake Mickey Factz - Overdose
11.Drake - Cant Hide From Love Freestyle
12.Drake Trey Songz - Invented Sex
13.Drake Yung Berg - Bring it Back
14.Outro The Next Best Drake

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I guess downsouth music was so shitty niggas had to go as far up north as possible to counter that bullshit. :lol::cool:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Enterprofagro in 5...4.....3.......2...........1.........1...........1..................

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
thanks for showing him some luv by dropping this good lookin I appreciate it. I know it's gonna be haters hating but you know what I betcha every single hater is gonna download it anyway so it iz what it iz. :cool:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Last new jack I tried to see what all the fuss was about was charles hamilton...Ima stop trying to figure out what all the hype is about.

Carlito

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that cant hide from love freestyle is dope. he got skillz. not totally sold, but he got skillz.

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Last new jack I tried to see what all the fuss was about was charles hamilton...Ima stop trying to figure out what all the hype is about.
Charles Hamilton is decent at best. He's more of a freestyle king. Drake writes songs. The nigga can't freestyle from what I have seen. That usually translates to a better artist.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
some of this shit is ultimate trash and some of this shit is straight

i still dont understand the hype when i know a lot of artist that can shit on this dude

but he isnt as awful as i thought he was

but he is no where near great

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
but he is no where near great

I'm related to him and I know he is nowhere near great he is just getting started he has a long way to go to be great status. people love him so much because they didn't think he would be at the level he is so fast especially coming from degrassi a teen soap opera he has worked hard though and he was lucky enough to be in the position he is in now and hopefully he can do well and have a successful music career.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
I'm related to him and I know he is nowhere near great he is just getting started he has a long way to go to be great status. people love him so much because they didn't think he would be at the level he is so fast especially coming from degrassi a teen soap opera he has worked hard though and he was lucky enough to be in the position he is in now and hopefully he can do well and have a successful music career.

ok i just finished the entire mixtape

i dont even think this qualifies as a mixtape

but dude reminds me of a broke mans kanye west

oh well, he's going to struggle living up to that hype

i hope he gets paid well in this 1st cd, it will definitely be his best seller for his entire career

the hype will fade fast

he's not really outstanding at anything

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ok i just finished the entire mixtape

i dont even think this qualifies as a mixtape

but dude reminds me of a broke mans kanye west

oh well, he's going to struggle living up to that hype

i hope he gets paid well in this 1st cd, it will definitely be his best seller for his entire career

the hype will fade fast

he's not really outstanding at anything

he won't struggle living up to the hype at all he already has canada locked up they love him there so he will sale alot of albums in canada. he will do well in the usa also cause he gets alot of luv whateva city he go too. I was with him when he was in atlanta at one of his shows and it was a huge crowd females was singing his songs and shit it was cool.

TheWhiteShadow

Potential Star
Registered
Why's he goin' at Kardinal Offishall? What's the scoop on that? Kardi is nice with his...

I'm also a fan of Saukrates as far as Canadian emcees go.

BIGGSARGE

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I'M FUCKING TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT DRAKE...I'M GONNA GIVE THIS SHIT A LISTEN TO SEE IF HE'S AS GOOD AS ALL THIS FUCKING HYPE. BRB MFs.