judge ordered the Beats By Dre mogul to pay Young nearly $300,000 per month

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I am one to usually say women deserve half because my wife has helped me build my empire. (I’m not going to front, my wife does everything while I bring home 3/4th of our income). However, this bitch is out her mind. She’s 50 years old. If she lives another 40 years thats

40 years x 12 montha x 2 million = 960 million.

Bitch smoking that chronic that Dre always bragged about in his rhymes. She about to fulfill his biggest hit, “bitches ain’t shit but hoes and tricks.”
what is your occupation sir if i may ask

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Nicole Young claims estranged husband Dr. Dre was 'violent before and during their marriage' as she reveals her expenses to justify request for $2M a month in spousal support

If any reports of physical abuse come out, he’s finished.

giphy.gif

Blackouttt

Emeritus Opinion Provider (Lurker)
Registered
what is your occupation sir if i may ask

No problem, psychologist with a very successful practice. Wife manages the properties I’ve purchased, attends all children activities, and she has her own business too.

Just to give you insight. This week we were having a conversation about our children after school activities and she said,“My plate is full but I know your killing it right now. I got to figure out how to get our kids from Spanish to boxing because it will be stupid for me to ask you to do it.”

Wife ain’t no slouch. But the squad is strong right now and I am leading with her support. [Scared to press send because this post got me sound like Doug Christie].

But literally, my wife is my best friend. She’s dope. When I asked her how much Dre wife should get she said 400 million. I told her ass she bugging. 200 million is more than enough. Wife ain’t speak to me for like 20 minutes.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
I was always curious about how lucrative your profession was, u don't have to give your hourly rate you bill but generally on the high end what's the hourly rate look like in that profession?

No problem, psychologist with a very successful practice. Wife manages the properties I’ve purchased, attends all children activities, and she has her own business too.

Just to give you insight. This week we were having a conversation about our children after school activities and she said,“My plate is full but I know your killing it right now. I got to figure out how to get our kids from Spanish to boxing because it will be stupid for me to ask you to do it.”

Wife ain’t no slouch. But the squad is strong right now and I am leading with her support. [Scared to press send because this post got me sound like Doug Christie].

But literally, my wife is my best friend. She’s dope. When I asked her how much Dre wife should get she said 400 million. I told her ass she bugging. 200 million is more than enough. Wife ain’t speak to me for like 20 minutes.

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I refuse to believe that while they were together she spent 2 million a month. Y the fuck am I giving u money to donate to charity? Kids tuition shouldn't be factored into her settlement. And 60k a month? They switch schools every month or some shit??

Blackouttt

Registered
I was always curious about how lucrative your profession was, u don't have to give your hourly rate you bill but generally on the high end what's the hourly rate look like in that profession?

In my region, Blue Cross pays $156.00 per hour and Medicaid pays 91.00.

I see roughly between 55-62 clients per week and have other psychologists work for me too - where I get a 30-40 percent cut depending on how many clients they see a week.

Money was good before COVID but it became great after.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
How many yrs of school did you have to do to get into this, and did you have to do a residency as well?

In my region, Blue Cross pays $156.00 per hour and Medicaid pays 91.00.

I see roughly between 55-62 clients per week and have other psychologists work for me too - where I get a 30-40 percent cut depending on how many clients they see a week.

Money was good before COVID but it became great after.

Blackouttt

Registered
How many yrs of school did you have to do to get into this, and did you have to do a residency as well?

It took 7 additional years beyond undergraduate. However, I could have done it about 4-5 years. I really took my time writing my dissertation.

Similar to a residency, you have to log in 1000 post doctoral hours. There is no rule on if it’s paid or not. In fact, some psychologist charge to supervise. Afterward there a hard as fuck test called the EPPP which many times takes about 6 months to pass.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All this sounds like is she's trying to make him pay the cost of keeping her mouth shut about something, and they'll come to figures they can settle on. Which is still crazy as fuck. All these years and all the money they've been through as a couple, the fact that she hasn't accumulated enough personal funds, while put enough of money into something that doesn't require her needing any assistance is a complete failure of a relationship on both parts.

Other than that, she's trying to set a world record on wildin'.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
I am one to usually say women deserve half because my wife has helped me build my empire. (I’m not going to front, my wife does everything while I bring home 3/4th of our income). However, this bitch is out her mind. She’s 50 years old. If she lives another 40 years thats

Bitch smoking that chronic that Dre always bragged about in his rhymes. She about to fulfill his biggest hit, “bitches ain’t shit but hoes and tricks.”
Bro Bezo gave his Ex 35 billion... Think about that? Now she's worth 61 billion and Jeff 200 billion

theart0f69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For the life of me I just can't understand somethings here. For one, I do not understand why rich, famous, or successful men get married. Now, every one will have a different definition of "successful" but for sake of argument lets just relate it to substantial wealth and affluence. The dude is gonna cheat, why risk it? I know some of you will say for Love. Well love is generally a temporary emotion that will get you into more trouble than its worth. A chick will generally stay with these men whether they marry them or not and if they don't, let that bish leave. For example, Tiger Woods is dating Ellen whatever her name is white chick. She has access to whatever he has access to. They are travelling, he is buying her and her family expensive gifts, her bills are being paid, she's good. Bish doesnt have but one thing in the world to do but suck his balls so he can go out on the greens and hit those balls. Do you honestly think that she would give all of that up because he wouldnt marry her? Fucc no. Why would she walk away from all of that? Ok, so lets say the guy wants an heir. Cant he just make provisions for the kid BEFORE he seeds her up? I mean the most she could get of his fortune is child support, and thats only for 18 yrs (plus or minus if the kid goes to college and shit), but not any of this spousal support bullshit! Why subject all of your hard work and earnings to a crooked ass system that is biased in favor of crooked ass bitches? I mean I know some of yall got some good wives and all, but why even risk it?

Last edited:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bitch couldn’t even tell you what an 808 is and trying to get half. Hit her with, 50-75 million and keep it moving.

Bruh, someone posted a link stating that she may be "entitled" to as much as 60% of his money....

I'm trying to figure out, how the hell thats possible

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I’m trying to figure out who in the world has expenses of $2M/month?

There’s no way she and Dre was spending that much a month

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
DR. DREESTRANGED WIFE JUSTIFIES $2 MIL MONTHLY SUPPORT... Claims Domestic Violence

9/5/2020 7:28 AM PT

TMZ/Getty Composite
Dr. Dre's estranged wife claims in legal docs Dre was violent with her in the past, and she also ticked off why she needs nearly $2 mil a month in temporary spousal support while their divorce winds its way through the legal system, and the expenses she lists are eye-popping.
TMZ broke the story ... Nicole Young wants $1,936,399 to cover her expenses. Here's the breakdown
-- Laundry and cleaning $10,000 a month
-- Clothes $135,000 a month
-- Education (tuition and living expenses) $60,000 a month
-- Entertainment $900,000 a month
-- Charitable contributions $125,000 a month
-- Mortgage. $100,000 a month
-- Telephone, cell phone, e-mail $20,000 a month
In all, she says she actually has a monthly nut of $2,530,000
As we reported, sources connected to Dre say he's covering all her expenses, including the Malibu house where Nicole is staying, chefs, security, etc.
But, in her docs, Nicole says Dre has been controlling with the pursestrings, denying her the right to use, among other things, her AmEx black card.
In her docs, Nicole goes into detail about the prenup she signed, using the "gun-to-the-head" metaphor just before their wedding. She also says Dre ripped it up several years into the marriage, although he denies it. At stake -- as much as a billion dollars.
Nicole says things really fell apart April 1st, claiming Dre was intoxicated at their West L.A. home when he started yelling at her, "F*** you. F*** you. Get the f*** out. Get the f*** out. Go to Malibu."
She claims at one point he ordered ... "Do not spend one more cent ... period. You can't be mean and disrespectful and spend my hard-earned money. F*** that!!! Yes that's a threat ... I'm putting the beach house up for sale next week ..."
Nicole also claims Dre is furious at her that her lawyers are trying to dig into his personal finances, threatening "war" if she persists.
She also claims she became alarmed when he had his brother-in-law come to the Malibu home to pick up his Glock. She says she feared Dre and wouldn't turn it over because she says Dre had a "history of violence and coercive control, both before and during the marriage." She does not elaborate, but does mention texts messages from Dre after they separated. In one, he said, "Why are you ignoring me? Why are you ignoring me ... should I come see you?" She says the text was "frightening" and instilled fear in her.
DR. DRE AND NICOLE -- HAPPIER TIMESLAUNCH GALLERYGetty
As we reported, Nicole is also asking for $5 million to cover her attorney's fees. She filed for divorce 2 months ago.
As for the threat of "war" ... seems it's already been declared.