Dr Claud Anderson 5 Ways Black People Are Being Exterminated

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They just don't want to get it,I've been hearing the things he say's my whole life before I knew who a Dr.Anderson was watching the last few black business's get taken over by arabs or shut down for good.My father explained what was going to happen before it happened and we still don't get it.

in the 60's it was just as bad for us or worse but we had more unity,family and what little we had we supported because that's all we had.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Times are changing...

They been trying exterminate us

Forever....

They can't kill us...

They can shoot... Stab.. Electrocute...infect

With viruses...

We always come back.....

Check our population numbers it Never

Goes down...

I like DR Anderson..

I just think his ways are out dated...

These young heads pimping the shit out

Of social media..

We need less fear mongering and more adaption..

He should be using his clout to set up coding camps for our youth or some shit

Like that.....

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
They just don't want to get it,I've been hearing the things he say's my whole life before I knew who a Dr.Anderson was watching the last few black business's get taken over by arabs or shut down for good.My father explained what was going to happen before it happened and we still don't get it.

in the 60's it was just as bad for us or worse but we had more unity,family and what little we had we supported because that's all we had.

I too have sadly been bearing witness to societal abuse and eradication of African Americans and our culture since as long as I can remember. Having no romantic ideas about sectarianism being anything other than what it is. Life can be one of the greatest teachers when you are using introspection. Us so called Black folks are a polarized group born not to know in the zeitgeist or spirit of the age of white supremacy. No one is too afraid of a lion that roars but wont attack.