Down goes Frazier!

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Was just coming to post this.

Y’all didn’t see all the funk she started earlier.

I don't agree. It's not about having it both ways. You get props for fighting and dominating another man regardless of if they're of equal strength. You won't get props from me if you beat up Ronda Rousey. She lightly grazed his head. He overreacted.... There's nothing about self defensive in there. He just...overreacted and punched her in the face even though she didn't hurt him in any way.

:rolleyes:
o_O

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
53889240_583217098842428_6393873825764123411_n.jpg

kain

Professional Bastard Bum
Platinum Member
There are no rules in these streets.
We can pretend we are some civilized beings with some fake ass code, but we, at our core, are just biped animals.

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your girl was super not thinking! Generally speaking, hitting a cat in the head-no matter who you are- is done to either emasculate or start a fight. It was just a real short fight on her end. Next, if ever in yo life you encounter a nigro(that's right...nigro) shirtless with some jeans on, if you got beef with that nigga, you better be able to fight. My boy had on jean shorts and no shirt in public! That nigga ain't helping old ladies across the street. He aint the VP at your local oil company! That nigga thuggish off the top. If you gone swing on man and you a woman, you might want to pick out the engineer in the group. May be the preacher out there or something. If you keep swinging on thugs, you gone keep getting yo ass knocked out!

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Equal Rights = equal lefts and rights.
The moment you put your hands on someone, you must be ready to accept ALL consequences.

You reap what you sow.

If you see the vids with the other angle, bruh had the coldest exit stage right walk off. ROTF

Last edited:

Tiger_Hood

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your girl was super not thinking! Generally speaking, hitting a cat in the head-no matter who you are- is done to either emasculate or start a fight. It was just a real short fight on her end. Next, if ever in yo life you encounter a nigro(that's right...nigro) shirtless with some jeans on, if you got beef with that nigga, you better be able to fight. My boy had on jean shorts and no shirt in public! That nigga ain't helping old ladies across the street. He aint the VP at your local oil company! That nigga thuggish off the top. If you gone swing on man and you a woman, you might want to pick out the engineer in the group. May be the preacher out there or something. If you keep swinging on thugs, you gone keep getting yo ass knocked out!
:roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3:

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naa bruh! She barely touched him. Any of you motherfuckers saying she deserved that shit are fucked up in the head. Let's be realistic, women are gonna put their hands on us, period. A tap to the head does not equate to a right cross from a man in his physical prime. He could've literally killed that woman. Glad I'm older now and can avoid those kind of wild ass crowds. The bitch went down hard and nobody helped her, they just pulled out their dumb ass phones. Fuckers. Society is so fucked up its not even funny.

publicenemy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
and this is exactly one of the top five reasons why i don't travel during spring break season.
Ayo here's the situation: idiodicy
Nonsense, violence, not a good policy
Therefore we must ignore, fighting and fussing
Heavy's at the door so there'll be no bum-rushing
Let's get together or we'll be falling apart
I heard a brother shot another, it broke my heart
I don't understand the difficulty, people
Love your brother, treat him as an equal
They call us animals — mmm mmm, I don't agree with them
I'll prove them wrong, but right is what your proving them

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
I don’t think she “deserved” it but she did invite it. The slap then square up kind of sealed it for her. Not to mention she was running up and down the strip swinging on people.