Donald Trump and the Republicans took in $175M to fight 'stolen election' but just $10M went to legal fees: $80M+ kept by RNC and $75M+ kept by Trump

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
Donald Trump and the Republicans took in $175 million by claiming to fight 'stolen election' but just $10 million went to legal fees leaving ex-president with at least $75 million
  • Former President Donald Trump and the Republican Party raised $175 million in November and December as he lied about the 'stolen election'
  • Just $10 million of those funds were spent on legal fees challenging the result, The New York Times responded
  • The Republican National Committee brought in 25 cents for every dollar Trump raised online, ending the year with more than $80 million in the bank

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
When he started begging for money it was all over the place about the fine print..... all the small donations went to him and you had to be a donor of what...like 8 racks before any money went to the RNC, Etc.... I said it was funny as shit that broke ass/needy crackers will give money to a billionaire that said and I quote "I don't need any money to run with, so I can't be bought... I'm a billionaire...I'm incredibly rich!!!"

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
That’s why the hard R’s ain’t fuckin wit this dude. He gets them bullshit donor dollars that they can swindle to themselves.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
They're con people. Ted Cruz was putting up ads and things for the Georgia runoffs and pocketing the donations for his own campaign.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
0a9d57896c84f450c7e354aad7cc96c4.png