Donald Trump’s advisers appear on-air together, end up attacking each other

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
https://www.palmerreport.com/analysis/four-henchmen-msnhc-attack/15479/

Bill Palmer | 9:30 pm EST January 23, 2019

As Special Counsel Robert Mueller keeps closing in on Donald Trump and his numerous henchmen, some of them have cut plea deals against each other, while others are still trying to find a way to hold their ground. In an unusual move, MSNBC decided to have four of Trump’s Russia-Connected associates on air together this evening. It didn’t go well for them – at all.

Host Ari Melber invited former Donald Trump political advisers Sam Nunberg, Michael Caputo, and Carter Page, along with Trump-connected conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi, on air for a joint interview. The four of them initially tried to jointly paint themselves as all being victims of a Robert Mueller witch hunt, but it didn’t take long for their solidarity to collapse, and they quickly began turning on each other.

Corsi and Nunberg began blaming their former friend Roger Stone for their troubles. This prompted Caputo to defend Stone, and to openly accuse Corsi of lying, telling him to drop his “George Washington” act. This came even as Melber played earlier clips of them contradicting themselves. For much of this three-way argument, Carter Page just sat there uncomfortably, as if he’d accidentally wandered onto the set by accident.

When it was finally Carter Page’s turn, he acknowledged that he’s associated with Russian spies, while still insisting that he’s done nothing wrong, and that the Trump-Russia probe is one big conspiracy against him. It’s not clear what any of these four individuals were trying to accomplish by agreeing to this joint appearance – but they all came away worse for wear.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Watched the whole thing.

I always thought Ari Melber wasnt all that

as a journalist but I must say that he's good

at getting to the heart of the subject without

appearing to be a total dick. He had those

fools telling on themselves, lol!

That was very entertaining and ALL these

CACs are in trouble and I hope Mueller goes

HAM on all of them!

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Is carter a retard?

Cac just smiled the whole intro hard :roflmao2:
That nigga been looking mad short bus the since that first time he got on TV fucking up
Watched the whole thing.

I always thought Ari Melber wasnt all that

as a journalist but I must say that he's good

at getting to the heart of the subject without

appearing to be a total dick. He had those

fools telling on themselves, lol!

That was very entertaining and ALL these

CACs are in trouble and I hope Mueller goes

HAM on all of them!
he's really good at laying them traps

He words his shit just right so if you don't answer honestly, YOU look like the asshole

I think he's probably the best one with that tactic right now, Cuomo second. Except Cuomo be on some bullshit sometimes.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
That nigga been looking mad short bus

lol_vladimir_putin.gif

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
:eek::confused::smh::lol:

Fucking surreal man. SURREAL. I'll just copy/paste the post I made about Corsi's last interview with Ari:

I don't know, these people in Stone's orbit use his very peculiar tactic of trying to overwhelm the media with info (I need to rewatch 'Get Me Roger Stone')...

It's super weird and they all do it (Stone, Corsi, Credico, Nunberg, Page -- not sure if Page is an official acolyte but he used the same playbook for sure) ... I've never seen interviews like theirs in my entire life. Every choice they make is utterly baffling.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

Fucking surreal man. SURREAL. I'll just copy/paste the post I made about Corsi's last interview with Ari:

I don't know, these people in Stone's orbit use his very peculiar tactic of trying to overwhelm the media with info (I need to rewatch 'Get Me Roger Stone')...

It's super weird and they all do it (Stone, Corsi, Credico, Nunberg, Page -- not sure if Page is an official acolyte but he used the same playbook for sure) ... I've never seen interviews like theirs in my entire life. Every choice they make is utterly baffling.

I'm just a few minutes in and this shit doesn't seem real. Why is Carter Page always smirking?

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
I'm just a few minutes in and this shit doesn't seem real. Why is Carter Page always smirking?

It's all so fucking weird lmao. I think he smiles and has lots of dates ready bc he feels like it makes him look more credible. Always seems over-coached on how to play it cool but it comes off weird/fake af :lol:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
It's all so fucking weird lmao. I think he smiles and has lots of dates ready bc he feels like it makes him look more credible. Always seems over-coached on how to play it cool but it comes off weird/fake af :lol:

I'm at the part (12 minute mark) where they start fighting with each other...lmbaooo... this shit is so fucking weird

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

this interview has new meaning today