Dog the bounty hunter explains himself -

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
[FLASH]http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf?token=9dd_1194405731[/FLASH]who give's a shit! your're a closet bigot and racist! gtfo!

Deuterion

Support BGOL
Registered
I can't believe this muthafucka had the nerve to say that he was down with the Black race and thought he had a pass. Since when did Black people cosign his rooster headed ass? Ontop of that he exposed hisself when he said "What's Up My N-Dog?" I'm Black and I have never ever heard the term "N-Dog" used in my life. He just proved to everyone how out of the loop he is with Black culture with that statement.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Yeah, I agree with you Bro, and he didn't sound too convincing when I saw him on CNN/Larry King either. QUESTION: does our open use of the term contribute at all to white people's belief that they might somehow have a pass ???

QueEx

Deuterion

Support BGOL
Registered
Yeah, I agree with you Bro, and he didn't sound too convincing when I saw him on CNN/Larry King either. QUESTION: does our open use of the term contribute at all to white people's belief that they might somehow have a pass ???

QueEx

If he was on the phone like "My nigga these broads out here are bangin' you gotta get out here" then it wouldn't be nothing you feel me? Because in that case he would be right when he says that he says it as a term of endearment and didn't mean any harm. But he was on the phone talking about nig ger this and nig ger that in an offensive manner and our usage of the word is completely opposite of that.

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its interesting how Republicans, conservatives, Black republicans, and Negros go at of their way to try and give white racist a pass, or at least give them an out such as Imus and Chapman, but they lambaste Blacks that combat this behavior such as Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. Self haltered! :smh:

Atastofu

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's funny to me is how this man states he thought he was cool enought in the black community to use the word ******......I'm not even going to go into the use of the word by blacks or whites (different blog), but what I will say is this for him to say I didn't realize it was the hurtful to blacks and then in the same breath say that he used it to hurt his son and get his attention. Who the hell is his trying to convince.....I've told my wife for the longest the man is a racist, drunk, all I can say is thanks DOG for proving me right....