DOES SAUDI ARABIA OWN DONALD TRUMP?

Discussion in 'Politics and the Topics of the day' started by MCP, Oct 19, 2018.

1. MCP

MCP International Member ****

DOES SAUDI ARABIA OWN DONALD TRUMP?
    https://theintercept.com/2018/10/16/donald-trump-saudi-arabia/

ON TUESDAY MORNING, President Donald Trump tweeted: “For the record, I have no financial interests in Saudi Arabia (or Russia, for that matter). Any suggestion that I have is just more FAKE NEWS (of which there is plenty)!”

Is this yet another barefaced lie from the commander-in-chief?

In this video essay, I examine Trump’s long history of doing deals with Saudi royals and look back at how the former reality TV star even bragged about his financial ties to the kingdom during the election campaign. I also highlight the controversial payments made by the Saudi government to Trump-owned properties since the Republican businessman entered the White House.

With the president refusing to take a strong stance against the Saudi government’s alleged murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, I ask: “Does Saudi Arabia own Donald Trump?”

2. LennyNero1972

LennyNero1972 Sleeping Deity. BGOL Investor

Looks like the obvious answer would be a big FAT ASSED "YES" !!!!!!!!!

3. the artist

the artist Same shit, different day BGOL Investor

Them and Russia both

4. COINTELPRO

COINTELPRO Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

Below I will detail briefly tactics that are used by whites against other groups; and how other groups neutralize them. We could definitely look for Jamal Khashoggi in our community that are causing harm for financial gain.

[​IMG]

It is a common strategy for whites to recruit somebody within you group to attack you first. This is to avoid appearing as a directly racist attack, they are just assisting a faction within your group. The North Koreans used a similar attack against Sony when they tried to come out with a movie about assassinating Kim Jong Un. Here again, an Asian (Japanese) company came out with a movie about assassinating Kim Jong Un that was used as a cover by whites. After infiltrating their IT systems they released all of their confidential files to publicly humiliate the company, right before the release of the movie. They also pre released some of the films that were in development.

I have also come across these tactics in various forms, we have many people within the black community that are agents of white supremacy such as Boyce Watkins. Many are motivated by financial gain that is covertly provided to them after the fact.

The Saudi took a page out of the North Korean playbook, made a preemptive move. Knowing some fool that was Muslim that would be recruited by whites that would openly denounce them.

5. QueEx

QueEx Well-Known Member Super Moderator

Obviously . . .

6. GAMETHEORY

GAMETHEORY Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

Saudi Arabia OWNS America

7. QueEx

QueEx Well-Known Member Super Moderator

Turkish official: Jamal Khashoggi’s body was dissolved in acid
    Advisor to President Erdoğan says ‘the reason they dismembered Khashoggi’s body was to dissolve his remains more easily.’

[​IMG]

Politico
    By Paul Dallison
    11/2/18

The body of journalist Jamal Khashoggi was dissolved in acid after his murder at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul, according to an adviser to Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.

“The reason they dismembered Khashoggi’s body was to dissolve his remains more easily,” Yamal Aktay said in an interview with Hurriyet Daily newspaper. “Now we see that they did not only dismember his body but also vaporized it.”
    “The murder of an innocent person is one crime,” Aktay said. “The treatment of the body is a separate crime.”

Late last month, Erdoğan said the 18 men arrested by Saudi Arabia and suspected of involvement in what he called the “gruesome murder” of Khashoggi should face trial in Turkey.

“This is my proposal and my request because this is where the incident took place,” he told his parliamentary group.

Meanwhile, the Washington Post, citing an unnamed official, said “biological evidence” found in the consulate’s garden suggested that because of acid “Khashoggi’s body was not in need of burying.”

The journalist’s body has still not been found a month after his disappearance on October 2, when he entered the consulate.

https://www.politico.eu/article/kha...a-turkey-official-body-was-dissolved-in-acid/