Does Anybody flies Spirit Airlines?

uptown93

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have but only like 1 hour flights, I did go to Vegas once with them and it was fine. Main thing is that you cant have like damn near ANY luggage so its definitely on good for on and offs. Hell I had to mail everything I bought in Vegas home to avoid their EXTREME baggage fees

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Spirit once, Frontier many times when they had 15.00 flights. They were alright with me! Got me there and back, safely, mostly on time...for 30 bucks round trip I can put up with the lack of space, in-flight credit card sales, and no snacks.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Airplane roast: They call it spirits cause there’s a high chance that shit will crash and ull be sent to heaven

I was all good with the price until...I saw a major news network report on their maintenance and safety issues..that now appears to be scrubbed from the net.

giphy.gif

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
I always try to fly first class. I have a Amex card and do a lot of business spending so plane tickets are free for me because of points.

g0nbad real bad

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There are some ignnant folks in this world. How do you think you possibly win a fight at the airport??? Your ass going to jail and you will hit that no fly list for what?

Last edited:

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
With Spirit Airlines you get only what you pay for. No amenities or freebies... Wouldn't doubt they'll soon be charging passengers for the air their breathe. :rolleyes:

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Spirit is cool for quick trips that only require carryons. When I was flying back and forth between DC, NY, and Boston, Spirit worked for me. I usually paid the extra couple of dollars for the big front seat upgrade with more legroom.

gif