DMX in COURT wiling out... VIDEO

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
When people cross that line between drug and/or alcohol use to abuse it becomes a hell of a problem.

cwild

Star
Registered

my bad i lost attn when i seen this

673596b8aa7233684a1a757c00d1ba0c1f2b.jpg

what was u sayin?

Mac4L1ph3

BGOL Mega Superstar Donor
Registered
I actually felt bad for him and then I realized he is the only one in control of himself and then I felt better.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
:smh: Sad man.Dude reached a dream that thousands of people had which was be a platinum rapper.Now dude is living the life of a crackhead/petty criminal.It was always obvious that dude was kinda on the edge and mentally unstable,but its sad to see another brother fall so hard.

Afr0kan

Star
BGOL Investor
:smh: Sad man.Dude reached a dream that thousands of people had which was be a platinum rapper.Now dude is living the life of a crackhead/petty criminal.It was always obvious that dude was kinda on the edge and mentally unstable,but its sad to see another brother fall so hard.

ImaSexAHolic

Star
Registered
umm, u call that WILD'N out? he only said what was on his mind ... shit, i do that every now and then but i dont consider that wildn out lol .... i was expecting him to be goin crazy

cozmic33

Star
Registered
that wasnt wildin out he just seems fed up with going through that shit all the time but he was pointin the finger at them when it shoulda been at himself

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
daam I thought DMX was gonna bust out UP IN HERE rap flow in front of the judge

Y'all gon' make me lose my mind up in HERE, up in here
Y'all gon' make me go all out up in here, up in here
Y'all gon' make me act a FOOL up in HERE, up in here
Y'all gon' make me lose my cool up in here, up in here

he should changed his name from Earl Simmons to
I-always-get-in-trouble with-the-law simmons

I know the judicial system isnt perfect but daam
he always stay fucking up doin dumb shyt

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that wasn't that bad. Dude was frustrated, but he is the one doing it to himself.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That fool had that crackhead twitch and the itch! haahahahaha!!!
For all the shit he's talked in the past in his lyrics it was funny to see that clown stand when told to stand and to sit when told to sit. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How exactly did he wil' out? He said some two sentences about the courts being unfair, I doing the same thing in traffic court. :dunno:

sirwoodz

Rising Star
Registered
after watching it, i'd have gone off too...whoever operated that camera got a nice pay check off that video and knew it was coming before X even walked in there...

DreDee

Star
Registered
I watched that video expecting him to be flingin chairs and shit....he just sounded frustrated and needed to speak on it. :dunno:

Whatever though, his fault nobody told him to do that dumb shit.....well maybe damien had something to do with it. :hmm: