DJ Envy Snaps over Nicki Minaj's Threat to DJ Self

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member
Let me know if I am correct on this... so Nikki threatened to send goons to come and "see" DJ Self because DJ Self simply expressed that Carbi B's album was better?

If this is accurate I understand why anyone would be upset. You can't threaten someone because they don't like your work. But I have a feeling there is more to this story.

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Envy has a little too much bitch in him, but I can understand where he's coming from in this instance.

doghouse

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why don't they go after that racist scum Lyor Cohen , he's caused MUCH more harm then Nicki ever will. People like Envy only go after easy targets (other black folks).

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

vlVX53M.gif

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
wait...what happened w/ that?
He went on drink champs with Yee and told a story that Nore was gonna shoot Tah for being loud during their studio session. Tah was upstairs and the studio was downstairs. Envy and Nore came in expecting Tah to show them love, but he gave them a head nod turned his back. During the session they could hear Tah through the floor talking. It didn’t interfere with the session since the vocal booth was another level down. But Envy took it upon himself to come upstairs and ask Tah to keep his voice down. Tah said ok, and as soon as envy went down the stairs Tah started talking louder. They couldn’t do anything if they even thought about it. It was Tah’s Studio they were in and there were about 30 lost Boyz standing outside