Divorce thread: Thinking about it, Been there done that or Never will I Ever?

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Over the past few years some of my peeps had to jump ship for one reason or another. Like everybody out there I've had my ups and downs. Can't say it never crossed my mind. I couldn't find a thread on it so I'm wondering how many on the board been there or thinking about it. What are some of your experiences?

How did you protect your pre-marital assets (no prenup)
How did you handle the stress. How much weed and liquor did you consume during the process.
How did yall come to terms on the kids.

BGOL legal welcome!

Last edited:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I just gave her half. It’s easier if she believes she’s getting over on you. The stress was the hardest. I didn’t sleep for about 2 months. I worked non-stop to take my mind off of the loss.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Damn bro. I wish you the best. I had a coworker that it took him to the brink of suicide. His wife went ape with the bitchassness. Good luck.

Thrill3Seeker

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Over the past few years some of my peeps had to jump ship for one reason or another. Like everybody out there I've had my ups and downs. Can't say it never crossed my mind. I couldn't find a thread on it so I'm wondering how many on the board been there or thinking about it. What are some of your experiences?

How did you handle the stress. How much weed and liquor did you consume during the process.

BGOL legal welcome!

A very close friend is currently going through a divorce. It's a fuckin circus.

This nigga filed for a divorce almost 2 years ago. No kids, no real property, and no personal items to divide. When he told her ass to leave, she took everything that she came with and half the shit they bought together.

Between shitty lawyers and a ton of fuckery, he ain't gettin rid of this hoe til 2018.

Imma write a book about this shit under a pen name and throw him some bread, since he doesn't want to.:lol:

Sampson

Rising Star
Registered
Nah fam, asking for a friend.
giphy.gif

Thrill3Seeker

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What type of assets and what's the story behind them?

Premarital assets can become marital assets depending on the state and the details.

Eg: In Tennessee, if you have have a business and the biz was yours before the marriage, the business is a pre-marital asset, but the growth of the biz may be a marital asset.

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

BGOL legal welcome!

http://www.bgol.us/forum/index.php?...on-for-black-entrepreneurs-businesses.710796/

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
divorced my first wife after 5 months.....kicked her ass out on her birthday....havent seen or spoken to her since.
It aint shit for me to move on......just a speed bump in the road for me....

that’s why I won’t play myself getting married...it’s def not for me...I’m just not wired for it...I would make an absolutely lousy ass husband...doesn’t make sense for me to put myself and someone else thru that shit

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
divorced my first wife after 5 months.....kicked her ass out on her birthday....havent seen or spoken to her since.
It aint shit for me to move on......just a speed bump in the road for me....
Damn after 5 months Cold? Don't wanna be extra noisy but what happened?

i72oYT.jpg

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
caught her cheating......and the nigga she cheated on me with, was the nigga she broke up with because he cheated on her (and burned her).
go figure.

that’s another thing too I’m way too attracted to foul chics and see how they’ve got down to ever trust them in a serious relationship

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
caught her cheating......and the nigga she cheated on me with, was the nigga she broke up with because he cheated on her (and burned her).
go figure.
damn dude you was laying the pipe down on them right. my exes still be inquiring about me and they are married. they miss my loving.