DIVORCE THAT BITCH: Former NBA Player Joe Smith's Wife Has an ONLYFANS

Sounds like they broke and she went out and made a page for bread without telling him
Sheesh....

"So now you know....ok....and so?...whatever"
That line right there





And that's called Marketing

Nobody was looking for her ass before she released that video
 
Wow a woman with two separate pussies for two different things.

A work pussy and a personal pussy.

giphy.gif
:lol: :lol: :lol:
she going on a world tour lol
Chick pulling off the greatest finesse of all times..lol
 
This story was posted on here lol. Difference is she literally had two holes internally, but one opening on the outside.

I have two vaginas — one for my husband and one for my career​

Aussie's man..... i tell you
 
Dude looks 60+ years old. This is the most publicity that he’s gotten in the past 10 years. Let his woman feed the family if he’s not capable.
I understand what you mean, but a person don't have to publish their sex life for the world to see but it's normal for a ex-pornstar though since she used to fuck on the camera.
 
I understand what you mean, but a person don't have to publish their sex life for the world to see but it's normal for a ex-pornstar though since she used to fuck on the camera.
back then she was at best a D list pornstar -in this social media era many females have become A list famous being a thot
she realized this and seized on the opportunity.
 
64d18dcb0db35.jpeg


Back to Cape Verde:A Journey to Preserve a Future Legacy


My Travel Story
Certainly! Here's the revised version of your campaign.


Title: Help Me Return Home to Cape Verde: A Journey to Preserve a Future Legacy

My name is Kisha Chavi , and for the past two years, I've been away from my cherished home in Cape Verde. I am in the process of paying off the property that I dream will be a legacy for future generations of my family. But right now, I need to go back to check on it and ensure its preservation. I am reaching out to friends, family, and kind strangers to help me make this vital journey a reality.

Three years ago, I embarked on a journey that tookme to Cape Verde. During that visit I fell in love and started the process of purchasing my first home. Since I've been working hard to pay off a property that holds a special place in my heart.

Cape Verde is more than just a location; it's where I plan to build my family's future. The property I'm buying is not yet a family heirloom, but I envision it as a place where my children and grandchildren will create memories and continue our family's legacy. The urgency to return and ensure its care grows with each passing day.

Why I Need Your Help: Life's challenges have affected many of us financially, including me. To return to Cape Verde and look after my future legacy, I need assistance with travel expenses, including a plane ticket.

Here's how you can help:

Donate what you can: Every contribution, big or small, will bring me a step closer to my goal.
Share this campaign: Even if you can't donate, sharing this campaign can make a significant difference.
Send encouraging words: Your moral support means everything to me.
The Goal: I need to raise 8500, which will cover:

Plane ticket: $2500
Accodomations: $300
Essential repairs and maintenance: $5700
Thank You: Your support means more than words can describe. It's not just about a property; it's about laying down the roots for future generations. I am deeply grateful for your kindness and generosity.


Please donate today and be part of this heartfelt journey back to Cape Verde. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
 
64d18dcb0db35.jpeg


Back to Cape Verde:A Journey to Preserve a Future Legacy


My Travel Story
Certainly! Here's the revised version of your campaign.


Title: Help Me Return Home to Cape Verde: A Journey to Preserve a Future Legacy

My name is Kisha Chavi , and for the past two years, I've been away from my cherished home in Cape Verde. I am in the process of paying off the property that I dream will be a legacy for future generations of my family. But right now, I need to go back to check on it and ensure its preservation. I am reaching out to friends, family, and kind strangers to help me make this vital journey a reality.

Three years ago, I embarked on a journey that tookme to Cape Verde. During that visit I fell in love and started the process of purchasing my first home. Since I've been working hard to pay off a property that holds a special place in my heart.

Cape Verde is more than just a location; it's where I plan to build my family's future. The property I'm buying is not yet a family heirloom, but I envision it as a place where my children and grandchildren will create memories and continue our family's legacy. The urgency to return and ensure its care grows with each passing day.

Why I Need Your Help: Life's challenges have affected many of us financially, including me. To return to Cape Verde and look after my future legacy, I need assistance with travel expenses, including a plane ticket.

Here's how you can help:

Donate what you can: Every contribution, big or small, will bring me a step closer to my goal.
Share this campaign: Even if you can't donate, sharing this campaign can make a significant difference.
Send encouraging words: Your moral support means everything to me.
The Goal: I need to raise 8500, which will cover:

Plane ticket: $2500
Accodomations: $300
Essential repairs and maintenance: $5700
Thank You: Your support means more than words can describe. It's not just about a property; it's about laying down the roots for future generations. I am deeply grateful for your kindness and generosity.


Please donate today and be part of this heartfelt journey back to Cape Verde. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
I love this story. The members of this board should set up a GoFundMe to help fund her trip.
 
64d18dcb0db35.jpeg


Back to Cape Verde:A Journey to Preserve a Future Legacy


My Travel Story
Certainly! Here's the revised version of your campaign.


Title: Help Me Return Home to Cape Verde: A Journey to Preserve a Future Legacy

My name is Kisha Chavi , and for the past two years, I've been away from my cherished home in Cape Verde. I am in the process of paying off the property that I dream will be a legacy for future generations of my family. But right now, I need to go back to check on it and ensure its preservation. I am reaching out to friends, family, and kind strangers to help me make this vital journey a reality.

Three years ago, I embarked on a journey that tookme to Cape Verde. During that visit I fell in love and started the process of purchasing my first home. Since I've been working hard to pay off a property that holds a special place in my heart.

Cape Verde is more than just a location; it's where I plan to build my family's future. The property I'm buying is not yet a family heirloom, but I envision it as a place where my children and grandchildren will create memories and continue our family's legacy. The urgency to return and ensure its care grows with each passing day.

Why I Need Your Help: Life's challenges have affected many of us financially, including me. To return to Cape Verde and look after my future legacy, I need assistance with travel expenses, including a plane ticket.

Here's how you can help:

Donate what you can: Every contribution, big or small, will bring me a step closer to my goal.
Share this campaign: Even if you can't donate, sharing this campaign can make a significant difference.
Send encouraging words: Your moral support means everything to me.
The Goal: I need to raise 8500, which will cover:

Plane ticket: $2500
Accodomations: $300
Essential repairs and maintenance: $5700
Thank You: Your support means more than words can describe. It's not just about a property; it's about laying down the roots for future generations. I am deeply grateful for your kindness and generosity.


Please donate today and be part of this heartfelt journey back to Cape Verde. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Her onlyfans doing numbers and making her money, I'm sure she can afford to pay for it now.
 
Since he left, has she decided to rent her holes out again? Or she never stopped? Her box is an old beater with high mileage but it still can help transport my semen out of my body to her throat.


Bet by next year theyll be back together/renewed their wedding vows..and be on talk shows saying how they"managed to put all this drama behind them" :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top