DISGUSTING! Republican Congressman Steve King from Iowa (a strong Trump enthusiast) goes FULL RACIST

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
DISGUSTING! Republican Congressman Steve King from Iowa (a strong Trump enthusiast) goes FULL RACIST on live TV and argues in FAVOR of white supremacy! This is a SITTING U.S. Congressman, folks... Just look at his face; he meant each and every word!

James Ryan Nice thing about this...the longer you keep some of these TeaParty Republicans talking they tell you exactly who the are. Just let them talk...
"}" class="UFILikeLink">Like · Reply · 2,789 · 17 hrs · Edited
129 Replies · 1 hr

Ramin Karimpour
He forgot that when his ancestors were hiding in caves in Europe, Persians, Chinese, Egyptians and Indians FATHERED THE HUMAN CIVILIZATION!!!
"}" class="UFILikeLink">Like · Reply · 1,655 · Yesterday at 10:45pm
140 Replies · 14 mins

Debbie Rohr
Did he really just say that out loud? Check your history ya dumb ass. Many people of color and woman have contributed to our society. Inventors, doctors, lawyers, physicists, astronauts, presidents. Just to name a few
"}" class="UFILikeLink">Like · Reply · 1,298 · Yesterday at 10:46pm
86 Replies · 11 mins

Bobby Stacks
I feel like I'm at a klan meeting watching the republican convention
"}" class="UFILikeLink">Like · Reply · 2,298 · Yesterday at 10:39pm
283 Replies · 50 mins

Alex Echiveste Labra
We are not racist "trump supporters" we just want the white man to be the superior race and not hold cops accountable for their actions
"}" class="UFILikeLink">Like · Reply · 1,032 · Yesterday at 10:40pm
198 Replies · 58 mins

Patrick Lickteig
This man is an embarrassment to the State of Iowa!! Glad I don't live in his district anymore!!
"}" class="UFILikeLink">Like · Reply · 483 · Yesterday at 10:43pm
28 Replies · 1 hr

Chris Carrot
And now Iowa looks like a bunch of F'ing racist idiots. Good job dick head.
"}" class="UFILikeLink">Like · Reply · 477 · Yesterday at 10:48pm · Edited
24 Replies · 1 hr

Gabi Zambrano
How can this be possible, he represents backward America. Hello confederates, you lost the civil war! Get over it! Grow up!!
"}" class="UFILikeLink">Like · Reply · 438 · Yesterday at 10:44pm
28 Replies · 40 mins

David Pack
After Trump's antics are we really supposed to be surprised that the RNC isn't afraid to come out and support white supremacy?
"}" class="UFILikeLink">Like · Reply · 309 · Yesterday at 10:41pm
17 Replies · 4 hrs

Gary Bolen
I don't think most of these right wing politicians actually believe this insane rhetoric but they know the low I. Q. bigoted republican voters sure do.
"}" class="UFILikeLink">Like · Reply · 188 · Yesterday at 10:47pm
38 Replies · 35 mins

Kanika White
Does he mean the western contributions that are depleting the ozone layer & destroying the earth? Or the contributions that causes dependency on fake medicines- you take one pill for high blood pressure that causes heart disease, so now you need to tak...See More
"}" class="UFILikeLink">Like
· Reply · 160 · Yesterday at 10:58pm · Edited
22 Replies · 8 hrs

Frank Wong
And these people have the audacity to call Obama a race baiter and a divider of our great nation. I guess idiots exist everywhere. Ugh...

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
A lot of interesting comments in response to Steve King. But, unless those commenters turnout out strongly and prompt others of similar opinion to turnout heavily in November, they are and will remain, just comments . . .

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator

Steve King Doubles Down on White Supremacy Comments

Rep. Steve King (R-IA) doubled down Wednesday on controversial remarks he made earlier this week that white people have made more “contributions” to western civilization than other “sub-groups.” King defended his comments to the Washington Post by saying he was responding to a panelist who claimed “old white people” are a dying brand.

“The idea of multi-culturalism and that every culture is equal—that’s not objectively true,” King told The Washington Post
on Facebook Live. “And we’ve been fed that information for the last 25 years in this country. And we’re not going to continue
to become a greater nation if we don’t look at this objectively.”

SOURCE: http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats...macy-comments.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Rep. Steve King faces GOP scrutiny over comments on white supremacy
https://theweek.com/5things/816906/rep-steve-king-faces-gop-scrutiny-over-comments-white-supremacy
Rep. Steve King's (R-Iowa) comments to The New York Times have GOP lawmakers questioning his tenure. "White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive?," he asked. "Why did I sit in classes teaching me about the merits of our history and our civilization?" Conservative commentator Ben Shapiro called on Congress to censure King over the the comments. Shapiro also said King "ought to be primaried ASAP." King's primary challenger in the 2020 race, State Sen. Randy Feenstra (R) now has support from Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds (R), who said she would not endorse King due to his "caustic nature." King has faced scrutiny over previous comments and interactions with white nationalists, and the chairman of the NRCC condemned him in October for "white supremacy and hate." He told the Times he is not a racist.

Source: The Week,
The Hill

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rep. Steve King faces GOP scrutiny over comments on white supremacy
Rep. Steve King's (R-Iowa) comments to The New York Times have GOP lawmakers questioning his tenure. "White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive?," he asked. "Why did I sit in classes teaching me about the merits of our history and our civilization?" Conservative commentator Ben Shapiro called on Congress to censure King over the the comments. Shapiro also said King "ought to be primaried ASAP." King's primary challenger in the 2020 race, State Sen. Randy Feenstra (R) now has support from Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds (R), who said she would not endorse King due to his "caustic nature." King has faced scrutiny over previous comments and interactions with white nationalists, and the chairman of the NRCC condemned him in October for "white supremacy and hate." He told the Times he is not a racist.

Source: The Week,
The Hill
I was listening to Roland Martin, he said King did a big back track letting the world know he is for Israel and was in no way disrespecting Jews or the Holocaust.