Different views of understanding our history that was never told to us!

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Just a little info about marcus garvey..much different from what i thought i knew...

Last edited:

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Many people already know the book roots was not real and also mostly stolen from another book which was fictional called the african...

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
This came into my feed..i just wanted to share...i thought it was interesting. Same museum just different views from different people.

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member

Most of the Africans in the Americas don't speak English. Black North Americans are the minority blacks in the 'New World'.

I was just watching one of them short videos they have on there and had to turn it off after I heard its rare to find a letter written by blacks back then because so many didnt know to write...i got lost...because first Europeans that first began to colonize were black here in the old nation... (dodge the hijack) but thankz for the drop.. its still some good info in the middle of the story they are giving

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Sports in ancient times..wow! Long videos but also very, very informative!

Pt. 1 - Ancient Sports of America / Origin of Rubber Making, Rubber Balls and Ball Games / Popol Vuh

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Pt. 2 - Ancient Sports of America / Origin of Ball Courts, Ball Games, Complex Societies, Community!

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Pt. 3 - Ancient Sports of America / Oldest Ball Court Etlatongo, Mexico / Tikal Games / Codex Duran

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Pt. 4 - Ancient Sports of America / Lacrosse, Racket, Ball Games Origin / Hero Twins / Spider Woman

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Pt. 5 Ancient Sports of America / Origin of Hockey / Shinny, Purepecha, Chueca, Palin / Black Teams

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
In this video they will show you a white guy who has written a book practically based off his feelings, but presenting it as if it is truth! How many more do the same thing? Also he admits in this video that he is lying in the book and basically says so what! I have it time stamped at the mark and its about 15 minutes long...