Diddy's Former Bad Boy Intern Steve Riley Reveals How Craig Mack Was Blackballed

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Puffy's ex bodyguard said that Diddy could hold his own and doesn't mind squaring with you if that's what you want to do,he said he's seen him do it before.

I believe Diddy would rather than pay up,The lox could of did it,I'm sure they've seen Diddy around.

But Mack has one of the best hiphop track EVER"Flavor in ya ear" will go down as that and he sued diddy and won 10million before he passed away but he left a joint where all you have to do is play the beat.....not everyone can say that.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Diddy would have gotten folded.
nigga cant fight

I used to think that but a lot of stories have come out through the years about him actually being nice with his hands and no punk.

Even people who have spoken ill about him and usually shit on him seem to attest to it so I tend to believe it.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I used to think that but a lot of stories have come out through the years about him actually being nice with his hands and no punk.

Even people who have spoken ill about him and usually shit on him seem to attest to it so I tend to believe it.
Man that nigga cant fight