Dick Cheney Resigns as VP ??? If so,

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
<font size="4">

If Vice President Dick Cheney resigns in light of the conviction of "Scooter" Libby or for "health reasons" should President George W. Bush appoint Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice as Vice President?

If yes, Why?
If no, Why not?

</font size>

Last edited:

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
<font size="4">
Two other interesting surveys that have been
completed by Black Policy.Org:</font size>

Previous Blackpolicy.org Poll Results

Recently the Virginia legislature passed a resolution "apologizing" for slavery, becoming the first state to do so. What do you think of the Resolution?

Meaningful and Important . . 50%
Useless and Tardy . . . . . . . . 33%
Unsure . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .17%

Which U.S. President has been the best for African Americans?

Lyndon B. Johnson . . . . . . 47%
Franklin D. Roosevelt . . . . .21%
John F. Kennedy . . . . . . . . 16%
Abraham Lincoln . . . . . . . . 11%
Bill Clinton . . . .. . . . . . . . . . 5%
Ronald Reagan . . . . . . . . . . 0%
George W. Bush . . . . . . . . . 0%
Harry S Truman . . . . . . . .. . 0%

`

VegasGuy

Star
OG Investor
QueEx said:
<font size="4">

If Vice President Dick Cheney resigns in light of the conviction of "Scooter" Libby or for "health reasons" should President George W. Bush appoint Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice as Vice President?

If yes, Why?
If no, Why not?

</font size>

I'm selfish about us so I would say select Condi. She'd be the first African American VP of the US. By rule, both houses of congress would have to approve. I can't tell you what kind of bullshit exercise that would be. But yeah, I would say Bush should pick her.

-VG

modified

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah I'd like to see condi in there but like vg mentioned that will be a hell of an exercise. I'd like to see her because she is even-tempered and principled. [IMO] Definitely better and more experienced than a Nancy Pelosi. I'd also take her over the reformed racist Robert Byrd. The presidency succession line.

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0101032.html

Last edited: