Devyn Divine aka Kaitlyn Patrise ~ Sexy light skinned PYT ~ Pics & Videos!

Pee Wee Gordon

Potential Star
Registered

4NiVqJ.gif
All she need is oil whew

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is the look of defeat after life has kicked the shit out of your ass.... and I love every moment of it!

Chick had a mental breakdown cut all her hair off moved from Tampa to Iowa she’s into crystals and the moon that bullshit now. Hate to be on some young boy kiss and tell shit but I smashed for $$$ wasn’t really worth it but she’s a decent person

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Chick had a mental breakdown cut all her hair off moved from Tampa to Iowa she’s into crystals and the moon that bullshit now. Hate to be on some young boy kiss and tell shit but I smashed for $$$ wasn’t really worth it but she’s a decent person
Was she lazy as fuck or was the pussy just average?

Pretty bitches are usually overrated

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Howd u get plugged?

unknownsoldier

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, this is a fall-off! She kind of has that "crazy" make-up on, like she has a mental illness of sorts. Reminds me of Lark Voorhees or Maia Campbell. :eek2:

Somebody in her family was diagnosed with cancer or some shit, she posted about it a lot. Like most broads when they get older they start playing in makeup. She's gotten a lot better these days. Like TC said she moved to Iowa & into crystals and shit. She was in town with her friends, real cool. She fucking black dudes on her OF, she just charge way too much for them.

FuriousStyles

Rising Star
Registered
If you get them in there 20's to early 30's you're getting them in there prime..

Enjoy it cause it won't last forever.

I don't even know if I would consider early 30s to be "prime" to be honest. But everyone's definitions probably differs I suppose.