Devin Haney vs Ryan Garcia - Ryan's B Sample tested positive for the banned PED Ostarine

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor

Normally I would laugh at this fight but I dont want Spence to fight Ryan...he looked like a shell of himself last time out, horrible beating, bunch of injuries, long ass layoff...Ryan got his coach who knows all his secrets and Errol would have to adjust to a new coach...and Errol looks like he was in the wrong with Derrick (based of my limited knowledge of details) so there is that whole karma thing (for whatever that's worth)

Dont want Errol dealing with that speed the first time back...way too many unknowns with him

Wouldn't suprise me if Errol lost to the first decent fighter he faces...I don't want that fighter to be Ryan Garcia

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got Errol giving Ryan a brutal beating if they fight. Al should push for this fight next lol.

weebey-thewire.gif

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Normally I would laugh at this fight but I dont want Spence to fight Ryan...he looked like a shell of himself last time out, horrible beating, bunch of injuries, long ass layoff...Ryan got his coach who knows all his secrets and Errol would have to adjust to a new coach...and Errol looks like he was in the wrong with Derrick (based of my limited knowledge of details) so there is that whole karma thing (for whatever that's worth)

Dont want Errol dealing with that speed the first time back...way too many unknowns with him

Wouldn't suprise me if Errol lost to the first decent fighter he faces...I don't want that fighter to be Ryan Garcia
Bud Crawford is an all time great fighter. Errol Spence would destroy Ryan Garcia. These casual boxing fan takes are crazy.

Floyd Mayweather has really skewed the view of most boxing spectators which shouldn’t be the norm because Floyd is the best pound for pound boxer most of us has ever seen.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
I got Errol giving Ryan a brutal beating if they fight. Al should push for this fight next lol.

weebey-thewire.gif
If its the same Spence, sure...I would like to see him fight someone else first to make sure....but money talks and if he aint the same, I guess it would make sense for him to lose while making millions rather than lose in a tuneup