Gemini Rising Star BGOL Investor Sep 13, 2026 #6,511 Security has been wilding all day, first Bud now Teo
B blackman80 Rising Star BGOL Investor Sep 13, 2026 #6,528 Easy work for Garcia tonight!!..That was a nice punch he landed in the 2nd round to end the fight!!..
Easy work for Garcia tonight!!..That was a nice punch he landed in the 2nd round to end the fight!!..
D24OHA Rising Star BGOL Investor Sep 13, 2026 #6,529 BrownTurd said: I think Shakur would make easy work of Ryan Click to expand... At 147?! I'd love to see it
BrownTurd said: I think Shakur would make easy work of Ryan Click to expand... At 147?! I'd love to see it
S slewdem100 Rising Star Platinum Member Sep 13, 2026 #6,530 Gemini said: Security has been wilding all day, first Bud now Teo Click to expand... They didn't want to let Benavidez in at first either
Gemini said: Security has been wilding all day, first Bud now Teo Click to expand... They didn't want to let Benavidez in at first either
Gemini Rising Star BGOL Investor Sep 13, 2026 #6,531 Gemini said: Click to expand... Shannon in the back
Gemini Rising Star BGOL Investor Sep 13, 2026 #6,532 The other dudes are now going to wait to fight Ryan Jack better get the lawyers ready.