God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
:lol::roflmao:

LOL... dude you know this shit has been posted in the basement. You even clicked like on all that shit.

I posted her fuck vids months ago.​

Nigga... you and this damn basement.
I’ve been to the BGOL backup and almost half of that shit was dead.
Post some links and shit us up.​

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Nigga... you and this damn basement.
I’ve been to the BGOL backup and almost half of that shit was dead.
Post some links and shit us up.​

Negro if it's dead that means you are too late.. I'm not reupping shit. There's too many new bitches to post. If you missed it... then you missed it.

And half that shit can't be dead I'm constantly posting shit.. daily

Also how did you check 61 pages of shit... 31 posts per page and not find active links for her.

Cause if you did... You would have peeped the Destiny Skye shit cause I just posted a update last month and it's still active. Hell I just checked and almost all of her links are still up.

So clearly.. I'm calling ducktales.

If you would have been to the basement and searched for her... then you wouldn't have posted these two weak vids when there are plenty of hardcore fuck vids of her.

Also NO LINKS come up here..

Cause the board is public and these bitches have white knights every where.... who actively look for the shit to go back and snitch.

I moved the thread down to the basement cause A white knight found out about the links.

I'm just trying to keep BGOL from getting hit with taken down requests. Some of these Onlyfans Premium chicks are actively trying to get shit removed.

Thats why I haven't posted Amirah Dyme's shit up here.... and I never will.

If you want hard to find exclusive nude shit... that's easy to download.... You go to the basement... Where it's Old school BGOL rules.

If you want censored shit...

Then find it up here.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Negro if it's dead that means you are too late.. I'm not reupping shit. There's too many new bitches to post. If you missed it... then you missed it.

And half that shit can't be dead I'm constantly posting shit.. daily

Also how did you check 61 pages of shit... 31 posts per page and not find active links for her.

Cause if you did... You would have peeped the Destiny Skye shit cause I just posted a update last month and it's still active. Hell I just checked and almost all of her links are still up.

So clearly.. I'm calling ducktales.

If you would have been to the basement and searched for her... then you wouldn't have posted these two weak vids when there are plenty of hardcore fuck vids of her.

Also NO LINKS come up here..

Cause the board is public and these bitches have white knights every where.... who actively look for the shit to go back and snitch.

I moved the thread down to the basement cause A white knight found out about the links.

I'm just trying to keep BGOL from getting hit with taken down requests. Some of these Onlyfans Premium chicks are actively trying to get shit removed.

Thats why I haven't posted Amirah Dyme's shit up here.... and I never will.

If you want hard to find exclusive nude shit... that's easy to download.... You go to the basement... Where it's Old school BGOL rules.

If you want censored shit...

Then find it up here.​

You seem like you’re looking for gratification of “posting it first”.
Hey everybody, this nigga posted it first!!!

I’m posting the vids for all of the board members that've never seen the vids.
And apparently I’m posting for the members that have never seen your incognito posts.
I’m not posting it for “clout”.