Pipe Rising Star BGOL Investor Aug 29, 2026 #10,958 My brother.... If you wouldn't mind... can I have the Itauma thread... with all due respect?
Pipe Rising Star BGOL Investor Aug 29, 2026 #10,959 You have all the other boxing threads... I humbly ask for this one thread
Gemini Rising Star BGOL Investor Aug 29, 2026 #10,961 Pipe said: My brother.... If you wouldn't mind... can I have the Itauma thread... with all due respect? Click to expand... Fight didn't start yet, but when it does, I'll post in there
Pipe said: My brother.... If you wouldn't mind... can I have the Itauma thread... with all due respect? Click to expand... Fight didn't start yet, but when it does, I'll post in there
Pipe Rising Star BGOL Investor Aug 29, 2026 #10,962 Respect, my brother... You are the boss of boxing and MMA here... I just wanted one thread.
HNIC Commander Staff member Aug 29, 2026 #10,973 No Rosie Perez checking in, I need to check her X account.
RoomService Dinner is now being served. BGOL Investor Aug 30, 2026 #10,984 Gemini said: lol Click to expand... B.A.N knew he lost after the first swing on pops.