Gemini Rising Star BGOL Investor Jul 25, 2026 #10,854 AJ needs another fight; too many issues with him to fight Fury next.
HNIC Commander Staff member Jul 25, 2026 #10,859 Gemini said: AJ needs another fight; too many issues with him to fight Fury next. Click to expand... I agree
Gemini said: AJ needs another fight; too many issues with him to fight Fury next. Click to expand... I agree
Gemini Rising Star BGOL Investor Jul 25, 2026 #10,862 Amateur shit from AJ here leaning straight back too
HNIC Commander Staff member Jul 25, 2026 #10,869 Gemini said: nah Click to expand... Joshua has that knock out power, but Tyson Fury can take and give a punch. That will be a hell of a fight.
Gemini said: nah Click to expand... Joshua has that knock out power, but Tyson Fury can take and give a punch. That will be a hell of a fight.
Gemini Rising Star BGOL Investor Jul 25, 2026 #10,870 I think AJ should wait. He did not look good out there.