Dem Presidential Candidate Tom Steyer WTF! LMAOFF

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
And this is all it takes to get our votes. No action. No legislation. No bills. Not even an empty promise. Just hot sauce, visit a church, appear with a rapper, drag out the bones of a dead civil rights leader, play a musical instrument on a black talk show, lie about a gang member friend named T-bone, say you smoked some weed, threaten the other party will send us back to slavery, pay off some clergy or call other black people coons if they don't fall for all of the above. I sweater gawd were the most political immature people on the planet.
:smh:

Well can you blame them. The playbook has worked since the 60s, so why change it. If it’s not broke why fix it.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
And this is all it takes to get our votes. No action. No legislation. No bills. Not even an empty promise. Just hot sauce, visit a church, appear with a rapper, drag out the bones of a dead civil rights leader, play a musical instrument on a black talk show, lie about a gang member friend named T-bone, say you smoked some weed, threaten the other party will send us back to slavery, pay off some clergy or call other black people coons if they don't fall for all of the above. I sweater gawd were the most political immature people on the planet.
:smh:
CACs lost their shit over Garth Brooks wearing a Barry Sanders jersey but please, continue.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member

BidenLaughingHAO.gif

What is wrong with our Liberal CAC'S :lol:

u can't be fucking serious man. :smh:

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
CACs lost their shit over Garth Brooks wearing a Barry Sanders jersey but please, continue.
You're seriously going to compare us to cac's when we don't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of to begin with? We actually let politicians geek us up to put other groups priorities above ours AND vote for our own destruction in the same breath all the while never asking for one thin dime in return. In fact we go out of our way to make excuses as to why we shouldn't ask for anything just as long as other groups get something in return. We've literally been trained to believe that it's something special to be the conscious of this nation and its our job to try and save this nation that we had no hand in destroying. But no... you continue comparing us to cac's and prove my point. We're literally beggers giving away our only meal and shucking and grinning about it.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
You're seriously going to compare us to cac's when we don't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of to begin with? We actually let politicians geek us up to put other groups priorities above ours AND vote for our own destruction in the same breath all the while never asking for one thin dime in return. In fact we go out of our way to make excuses as to why we shouldn't ask for anything just as long as other groups get something in return. We've literally been trained to believe that it's something special to be the conscious of this nation and its our job to try and save this nation that we had no hand in destroying. But no... you continue comparing us to cac's and prove my point. We're literally beggers giving away our only meal and shucking and grinning about it.
I presume you are including yourself in this teardown of the beleaguered, benevolently self-destructive and pervasively ignorant Negro community.

Or are you the enlightened one?

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
The "All Blacks are useless except ME" guys are always intriguing. Clearly keeping all the answers and easy solutions to our collective plight to themselves in case they decide to run for office and FINALLY fix all niggas.

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
I presume you are including yourself in this teardown of the beleaguered, benevolently self-destructive and pervasively ignorant Negro community.

Or are you the enlightened one?
At one time I was one of the great unwashed masses who fell for the same old tricks from the same old playbook. Now I look deeper into the candidates records and policies and not just "vote blue no matter who". That's not what our people fought for when they fought and were murdered for the right to vote.

Last edited:

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
The "All Blacks are useless except ME" guys are always intriguing. Clearly keeping all the answers and easy solutions to our collective plight to themselves in case they decide to run for office and FINALLY fix all niggas.
No one is keeping anything from you. You wilfully accept blind alegence and refuse to ask questions about candidates. Even when information is presented you'd rather overlook it and find a reason to stick to the tried and failed policies instead of looking to attempt a new direction. A lot of states have the ability for write in candidates but most of us are uninformed on the voting policies of our own states. Who's fault is that? It certainly isn't the states fault. It's the voters. How can you call yourself informed when you fail to educate yourself on something as simple as the process? Instead you allow yourself to get forced into a policy of "voting blue no matter who" which is nothing more than the lesser of two evils. Ultimately you still end up with voting against your interest because you vote for someone who still doesn't represent you or your concerns. If you're going to throw away your vote to someone who doesn't represent your concerns you're at fault. At least vote for who represents you no matter what. That's how your vote gets represented. The other way around gives representation to someone else's agenda at your demise.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
No one is keeping anything from you. You wilfully accept blind alegence and refuse to ask questions about candidates. Even when information is presented you'd rather overlook it and find a reason to stick to the tried and failed policies instead of looking to attempt a new direction. A lot of states have the ability for write in candidates but most of us are uninformed on the voting policies of our own states. Who's fault is that? It certainly isn't the states fault. It's the voters. How can you call yourself informed when you fail to educate yourself on something as simple as the process? Instead you allow yourself to get forced into a policy of "voting blue no matter who" which is nothing more than the lesser of two evils. Ultimately you still end up with voting against your interest because you vote for someone who still doesn't represent you or your concerns. If you're going to throw away your vote to someone who doesn't represent your concerns you're at fault. At least vote for who represents you no matter what. That's how your vote gets represented. The other way around gives representation to someone else's agenda at your demise.
Clearly you're playing chess while the rest of us lowly coloreds can't even read the box.

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
Clearly you're playing chess while the rest of us lowly coloreds can't even read the box.
The "rest of us" are marching slowly to the same tune to that inevitable demise. By 2053 we'll have a median net worth of $0.00 because of the voting decisions we've made AMONG OTHER THINGS (systemic oppression). It's time we do something different if we expect a different outcome. But hey what do I know. We seem to have been doing a bang up job with the way we've been using our voting power so far, considering it's helping us lead the way to the bottom of every statical category in this nation. BTW if you belive it takes some kind of genius to figure that part out then it's no wonder we're getting fucked so thoroughly.