Dem Presidential Candidate Tom Steyer WTF! LMAOFF

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor

BidenLaughingHAO.gif

What is wrong with our Liberal CAC'S :lol:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
You see this is why I Decided to vote for Joe Biden.......these other candidates besides Elizabeth Warren are a little wacky

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like a complete moron up there. How can his camp think this is a good idea.

Wait til Trump gets a hold of this shit!

They are not going to pay attention to him But if by then will have did that it would have been a different story

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

Laugh all you want to but I’m definitely not voting for the guy above

Ain't that from around the same time Biden was on TV encouraging prison industrial complex policies that helped to disenfranchise millions of black people? :smh: You realize Biden has done more negative shit to black people than Bloomberg(stop and frisk) and Trump combined. Facts. Look it up. His receipts documented.

Sanders a pussycat compared to Joe's bitch ass.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
Even if the voters. Vote for Bernie. The DNC already said they will have a broken convention and will possibly give it to another candidate.

Bernie is way to high risk in the general election. Also trying to protect there donor class also,

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The Dems candidates are all looking fucked up. Place names to this list:
1) We Doo Fades
2) I know I fucked up but I apologise, now vote for me
3) I know I say dumb shit, but all Uncles do
4) So what they did bad things, look what they did for education
5) I'm just here for votes
6) Small town, big country... It can't be that hard

:smh: :smh: :smh:

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
And this is all it takes to get our votes. No action. No legislation. No bills. Not even an empty promise. Just hot sauce, visit a church, appear with a rapper, drag out the bones of a dead civil rights leader, play a musical instrument on a black talk show, lie about a gang member friend named T-bone, say you smoked some weed, threaten the other party will send us back to slavery, pay off some clergy or call other black people coons if they don't fall for all of the above. I sweater gawd were the most political immature people on the planet.
:smh: