Deion Sanders offered the Colorado job- Official Colorado season thread

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Coach Prime lettin' them know that there is only one big dog on the staff.....lol

Man the likes on Wayne page is outrageous… approaching 94k likes and 1k comments…

Would I be me tripping if I say they might gain 1000 more followers from that post…

I’d definitely try to get tunechi there for the homecoming party….

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man the likes on Wayne page is outrageous… approaching 94k likes and 1k comments…

Would I be me tripping if I say they might gain 1000 more followers from that post…

I’d definitely try to get tunechi there for the homecoming party….
Oh...You know he gon' bring in some big celebs for homecoming.

CU campus will be off the chain!!

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Dude clips doing numbers…

*janitor tells strength Coach Mo, she never seen the team workout like this

*Deion manager try to stay low key

*Jr get some vintage buffs gear from YouTube supporter

Vintage Buff: Colorado Opulence 2/2/23
20K views · 1 hour ago

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude clips doing numbers…

*janitor tells strength Coach Mo, she never seen the team workout like this

*Deion manager try to stay low key

*Jr get some vintage buffs gear from YouTube supporter

Vintage Buff: Colorado Opulence 2/2/23
20K views · 1 hour ago

Not for nothing, at a minimum, I think the spots they visit will get the establishments more customers.

Hell I'm still savoring for that breakfast spot Prime went to when he first got there. lol

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Not for nothing, at a minimum, I think the spots they visit will get the establishments more customers.

Hell I'm still savoring for that breakfast spot Prime went to when he first got there. lol
I feel ya on that….

:lol: Shilo been making rounds and reviewing eateries while Shelima record….(I want more of her, even tho I’m don’t like eyelashes)

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Bruh, I don’t know if we’ll see something of this magnitude again.
The Prime Effect is real, dude did it at Jackson, got hired for CU in December, hired coaches from their top position to be assistants on a 1-11 team…. 2 months later, Colorado is the talk of college football with the likes of Bama, Georgia. Their primary YouTube pages doing number( Well Off Media, Reach the people & PreGame Show).

Brandon Baker, a top Offensive lineman who highly recruited, happily mention the buffs damn near everyday. His video at CU doing numbers compared to other schools.
Fn-D1NQaAAIavFY

Shannon Shape, Luke & Wayne have visited the campus so far.
I’m sure Gille and Snoop will be there soon.

This staff put together the number 1 portal class, without Shilo Sanders being enrolled. Their class overall ranking is in the 30s(31 on one site, 33 on another site).
The ride been wildly entertaining over this last month and half…

I’m waiting to hear more about the changes for homecoming, the new deal with chevy(assuming it’s them) and more from Sheilma:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Watkins ain’t with that bs

Winston Watkins First 7v7 Tournament of the Year!

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
We comin' ( and bringing everybody with us!!! )

bruh everrrrybody….
I must say Lauren caught me off guard, but it shouldn’t have…. Dude did said “We Coming”

if I tell you something don’t tell anyone…

Coach had Shilo speak with his buddies…

but don’t tell anyone….

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
A two way player from Da Boot

Many sites have him selecting CU(which don’t meant much)

(I think he’s the recruit who expressed playing both ways)
FoEM1EhWAAMXvBG

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Dude ain’t playing with this recruiting, this how he’s looking down from the mountain of Boulder to the southern states…

FoDrOijXgAEmMg2

FoDrOiuWAAUE_t_
FoDrOitXwAAW5GT
FoDrOipXEAgnE9w

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Prime went bike shopping

Lauren sharing donuts for her bday

Deion Jr. put song on in weightroom

Shedeur getting passing work in with catchers

Crew goes to Book store to get Gear, walk downtown and on campus
I SCARED COACH PRIME: Colorado Opulence 2/3/23

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
How you get mad at a interviewer

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Deion "Coach Prime" Sanders talks about recruiting at CU with CBS Colorado

Mad Genius

Avid CAC Slapper
BGOL Investor
All of these high rated recruits coming to Colorado.....
Their first game is against TCU so Prime better deliver.
This ain't HBCU competition anymore..... :rolleyes2: USC, Oregon, Stanford, Oregon State, Nebraska
Them teams looking to take Prime's head off (pause)

Whoa..whoa..whoa... :lol:

You may wanna slow down, man. Yes, Prime had a great 1st recruiting season at Colorado. But don't think for a second that these guys have chance in HELL against any big dog competition. There are huge question marks on both sides of the ball. And the truth is, until he can consistently recruit some major talent on the O LINE and D LINE, there really ain't nothing to talk about. Make no mistake...TCU will rip these boys to shreds. And that's not a bad thing. But folks are going to have to calm down the hype machine shit and be real about expectations. If they win 6 games, that's a hell of a year for this team considering where they were. :dunno:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

You may wanna slow down, man. Yes, Prime had a great 1st recruiting season at Colorado. But don't think for a second that these guys have chance in HELL against any big dog competition. There are huge question marks on both sides of the ball. And the truth is, until he can consistently recruit some major talent on the O LINE and D LINE, there really ain't nothing to talk about. Make no mistake...TCU will rip these boys to shreds. And that's not a bad thing. But folks are going to have to calm down the hype machine shit and be real about expectations. If they win 6 games, that's a hell of a year for this team considering where they were. :dunno:

I do agree with much of this but just know
TCU lost some key players, main one was the QB
“The Horned Frogs lost twelve players, including some good ones.Dec 29, 2022”

now they did get some quality transfers via portal (3 former 5 stars from Bama alone…)

But it’s not like they returning the same team that just lost to Georgia. They should be way ahead of CU, for as being comfortable as a team.
Also, Sonny Dukes was a first year coach,
2022–present: TCU(truth be told if Ed Reed would’ve took JSU job last year, Deion could’ve been coaching in Fort Worth :yes::yes:)

same as Lincoln Riley at USC first year coach
2022–present

Coach Prime is starting from the ground up, unlike these other two but it’s possible he could mirror their success.

*USC went 4-8 in 2021 before Riley took over and led them 11-3

* TCU was 5-7 in 2021 before going 13-1

Prime taking over a 1-11 team…. Say they finish 9-5, then what

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

comment:
“Why was CU 1-11??? One of the main reasons was they had some of the worst QB play in college football... They completed 44% of their passes with 10 TDs and 10 INTs... They now have Shedeur Sanders at QB who is a way better player then anyone they had at that position... And while they had 2 good recievers in Jordyn Tyson and Montana Lemonious Craig they now add Jimmy Horn Jr and 6 freshman recruits including 4 star players Omarion Miller and Adam Hopkins... Then there is Travis Hunter who will get some snaps at reciever as he might be better at that position then cornerback... They also brought in a rather good prospect at tight end thru the transfer portal as well with Saydou Traore... And then there is Dylan Edwards the 4 star high school recruit at running back who won the Under Armor fastest man contest beating out Nyckoles Harbor... He will likely see some passes thrown his direction during his freshman year... When it comes to throwing the ball the 23' CU offense will be on a way different level then the 22' CU offense... And then some... Then of course the defense was the worst in the country at stopping the run... So thats a different story... The 23' team looks like it will have high end talent levels at the cornerback and safety spots... Trevor Woods and Nikko Reed who were the best players on the defense return at safety and corner. Then throw in Travis Hunter, McClain, CamRon Silmon, Myles Slusher, Shiloh Sanders, Tayvion Beasley, Kyndrich Breedlove, Carter Stoutmire and etc... CU will have really good corners and safeties with high end players on the bench ... The nickel and dime defense will be nice on the backend side of the field... To fix the run defense problem tho its all up to the guys who havent been getting the most publicity so far... Jordan Domineck. Shane Cokes, Taje McCoy, Leonard Payne, Vonta Bentley, Jeremiah Brown, Aubrey Smith and the other defensive lineman and linebackers who will be competing against them for starting spots...”

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

I feel you. Just year 1 but gotdamn I’m still hype.