Deion Sanders offered the Colorado job- Official Colorado season thread

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
so the crazy & crazier is all tied up in one

so picture word is, that a college send their staff to visit a soft commit at his high school.

once they got there, they found out dude wasn’t at school today…
It’s said him and his family took an unofficial visit…. somewhere
again this is all allegations at this point… but we’ll know soon

if you was that coaching staff how would you feel?
again this is all allegations at this point… but we’ll know soon
If they had an appointment to meet is one thing, but if they just showed up , it’s another. Bottom line is that it is business. If Cormani was slower in his 40 time by one second or 4 inches shorter, none of these teams would even take his phone call. Everybody is looking out for themself.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
If they had an appointment to meet is one thing, but if they just showed up , it’s another. Bottom line is that it is business. If Cormani was slower in his 40 time by one second or 4 inches shorter, none of these teams would even take his phone call. Everybody is looking out for themself.

Well they know what’s up…

Dude planning to commit on the 15th

so they just was trying to put one last bug in his ear before the weekend gets here.

hell they probably knew he was talking this visit….

When my boy was getting recruited, auburn coaches flew in to watch him play bball… for an away game.
LSU had one of their folks there, because he was talking an official visit that weekend…

That shit was kinda crazy because we fucked with Auburn coaches tough…

I remember when Auburn coaches, said dude looked puzzled :oops::oops::oops:when they walked passed him entering the gym

:roflmao::roflmao:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Must be something brewing when two different
South Florida so called analysts… give Colorado crystal balls to sign dude

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Some other shit I saw, Auburn put out a bullshit letter on why they didn’t hire Deion.

Im guessing the fans are really pissed off about that…

You see all the motion heading to CU

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Article on an Auburn site…

I’m see what my peeps have to say…

He told us way before the season was over he wished they would hire Prime…

he said the three hottest school would be within 10hrs of each other, if Deion came there.
Roll Tide, War Eagle & Go Dawgs

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Shit making since now, when Deion was saying the recruiting room needs to be done by the weekend

He got plenty of big dawgs on the campus this weekend

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Article on an Auburn site…

I’m see what my peeps have to say…

He told us way before the season was over he wished they would hire Prime…

he said the three hottest school would be within 10hrs of each other, if Deion came there.
Roll Tide, War Eagle & Go Dawgs

He was Specifically speaking about a conversation he was having with Jackson State's Athletic Director about the lack of support and Donors of the School. His exact words were if they were not "Donating" he wouldn't be meeting with individuals, i.e., people who were just wanting to meet, critique, place input but they weren't actually Invested in the Program. "If they aren't 'Donors' I won't be meeting with them!!" Makes sense because he would be meeting with individuals all day everyday. What he said was perfectly Articulated and in Context. Only a Mischief Maker or someone who lacks adolescent comprehension skills would take words that were perfectly in Context out of Context to create such an inaudacious, sensationalized Headline to slander an articulate wordsmith as Coach Sanders. Coach Sanders is very "matter of fact" and concise with his word's and this Headline isn't even 1% of what he actually conveyed in that very open and direct conversation.

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
The Colorado Buffaloes are gonna be the shit in 2023!

Colorado greats Eric Bieniemy & Darian Hagan are rolling over in their graves right now :yes:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Mask do they publish a recruiting class ranking based on transfers?

I want to know what the adjusted rankings are based on all of what's happening in the off season.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
@Mask do they publish a recruiting class ranking based on transfers?

I want to know what the adjusted rankings are based on all of what's happening in the off season.

yea…

so Colorado is 3rd on the transfer portal listing, they was 1st but they was an issues with player couldn’t transfer or something.

they overall list their 22nd,

Now mind you that is unbelievable amazing working in the tight time frame….

Over the last three days, they added a senior running back from Kentucky, a kicker and punter…. Those ranking wasn’t on that list….

also think about this Shilo haven’t officially committed yet…

They have some big dawgs visiting this weekend…. Like a couple highly ranked linemen which is what they need…

So it’s a beautiful thang to sit back and watch this staff build what many said they would have a hard time building….

Deion built at Jackson State with way way way less…. Why would one doubt this talking fool ability to motivate people…

Deion parents want to know two things….
Where my baby gonna sleep and where he’s gonna eat….

Y’all see what they did to that cafeteria in a weeks time…

that “We Coming” is fa real….

we’re witnessing a master at work
Coach prime effect is real….
Damn this was pose to be about ranking/list

my bad

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
He was Specifically speaking about a conversation he was having with Jackson State's Athletic Director about the lack of support and Donors of the School. His exact words were if they were not "Donating" he wouldn't be meeting with individuals, i.e., people who were just wanting to meet, critique, place input but they weren't actually Invested in the Program. "If they aren't 'Donors' I won't be meeting with them!!" Makes sense because he would be meeting with individuals all day everyday. What he said was perfectly Articulated and in Context. Only a Mischief Maker or someone who lacks adolescent comprehension skills would take words that were perfectly in Context out of Context to create such an inaudacious, sensationalized Headline to slander an articulate wordsmith as Coach Sanders. Coach Sanders is very "matter of fact" and concise with his word's and this Headline isn't even 1% of what he actually conveyed in that very open and direct conversation.
Exactly that shit was clearly 1000% about JSU

Hell to be honest Auburn AD might’ve not even said this…
hell I don’t know but Im try to find out
I’m see if I can get insight on this bs….

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Auburn gonna stay trash. Fuck ‘em….

They got Texas, Alabama, Georgia and now Tennessee. LSU trying to come back too…

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
FmdAvsIXwAAdFO9
FmdAvsJWIAEhTNo
FmdAvsAWQAIptLb
FmdAvsIWIAQTAY2

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I’m show y’all a picture but please please promise you won’t sho them doubting folks on here.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Damn them mothafuckas is taking this shit personal :lol:

They bout to turn me into a Colorado fan.

I hate when I let folks do this shit to me…

they have me caring for something that don’t really mean anything to me…..
the steady diet of hate and down talking have us jumping on the bandwagon

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Should be fuck Miami, the ball been been in their court

i don’t really see this as mainly a Colorado gain

more like a Miami lost
Whatever makes you happy, my guy...This kid has been playing games his entire recruitment. He comes from a school that feeds the University of Florida (The Pouncey Coons, Ahmad black, Chris Rainey etc. ) so no CANE fan was expecting his commit...I don't know how much you follow recruiting but his mom has been shopping him around and he has a video crew following him around for some kind of reality tv thing...If he comes to the U, so be it, if he doesn't we still have a top 5 class coming off a 5-7 season.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Whatever makes you happy, my guy...This kid has been playing games his entire recruitment. He comes from a school that feeds the University of Florida (The Pouncey Coons, Ahmad black, Chris Rainey etc. ) so no CANE fan was expecting his commit...I don't know how much you follow recruiting but his mom has been shopping him around and he has a video crew following him around for some kind of reality tv thing...If he comes to the U, so be it, if he doesn't we still have a top 5 class coming off a 5-7 season.

remember I’m cheering this shit on, only because folks said Deion won’t be able to recruit against the top school once he got to Boulder.

which is mind blogging when dude got a helluva class to sign to a fucking HBCU.

i don’t follow recruiting like that… but I do know he’s rubbed many folks the wrong way…
It’s like they erased that :roflmao:

I didn’t know about the film crew…. That ninja is hollywood fa real

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i don’t follow it like that… but I do know he’s rubbed many many folks the wrong way…

I didn’t know about the film crew…. That ninja is hollywood :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

It's only going to get worse out her with these kids getting massive NIL deals. University of Florida has a top 5 QB, Jaden Rashada that hasn't signed yet because of issues with his NIL deal. This is a DT that signed with Georgia in an All-Star game smh...