Deion Sanders offered the Colorado job- Official Colorado season thread

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

When Sanders gets to Colorado it will be a rude awakening for him, as he’ll take his 27-6 record to a program that’s coming off a 1-11 season. The Buffaloes’ 2023 schedule includes games against TCU, Nebraska, USC, Oregon, UCLA, and Utah. Their 2024 slate opens with a game against North Dakota State, which is playing in the FCS National Championship Game in a few weeks. The Bison have won nine FCS national titles since 2011.

The “Coach Prime” era at Jackson State was always going to be a slippery slope for HBCUs because the man who tried to be the savior of HBCU football was never going to stick around long enough to graduate a single recruiting class. Contrary to popular opinion, not all PR is good PR. And with Sanders’ pimping of Jackson State and HBCU culture finally over, there will certainly be an adjustment period as all the attention, debates, and coverage that his tenure created is bound to go away faster than it appeared, given that HBCUs have never been a focal point for Americans — both Black and white.

There is a lesson here, however. And it’s one in understanding, respecting, and listening to the ones who were here before the cameras, and still will be after they’re gone. HBCU applications and enrollment have been on the uptick for years, and it has had nothing to do with Deion Sanders, football, or top-tier prospects flirting/lying about the idea of turning down a Power 5 program to attend one. It’s been due to the Black Lives Matter movement and the racial happenings that have occurred in this country within the last decade. Students are realizing the importance of HBCUs and want to go home — and football and a faux savior have nothing to do with it.

WOW the BITTERNESS is dripping off this article...

kesq

Rising Star
Platinum Member
When Sanders gets to Colorado it will be a rude awakening for him, as he’ll take his 27-6 record to a program that’s coming off a 1-11 season. The Buffaloes’ 2023 schedule includes games against TCU, Nebraska, USC, Oregon, UCLA, and Utah. Their 2024 slate opens with a game against North Dakota State, which is playing in the FCS National Championship Game in a few weeks. The Bison have won nine FCS national titles since 2011.

The “Coach Prime” era at Jackson State was always going to be a slippery slope for HBCUs because the man who tried to be the savior of HBCU football was never going to stick around long enough to graduate a single recruiting class. Contrary to popular opinion, not all PR is good PR. And with Sanders’ pimping of Jackson State and HBCU culture finally over, there will certainly be an adjustment period as all the attention, debates, and coverage that his tenure created is bound to go away faster than it appeared, given that HBCUs have never been a focal point for Americans — both Black and white.

There is a lesson here, however. And it’s one in understanding, respecting, and listening to the ones who were here before the cameras, and still will be after they’re gone. HBCU applications and enrollment have been on the uptick for years, and it has had nothing to do with Deion Sanders, football, or top-tier prospects flirting/lying about the idea of turning down a Power 5 program to attend one. It’s been due to the Black Lives Matter movement and the racial happenings that have occurred in this country within the last decade. Students are realizing the importance of HBCUs and want to go home — and football and a faux savior have nothing to do with it.

For real. This feels like Kaepernick kneeling or some shit. Straight out of the cac playbook to portray a Black Man's accomplishments and attributes as detractors.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For real. This feels like Kaepernick kneeling or some shit. Straight out of the cac playbook to portray a Black Man's accomplishments and attributes as detractors.

This is Carron J Phillps

yhmxw3g8ojdxmprmmsjc.jpg

I said this in the Unpopular Opinions thread:

For all the JSU fans (especially men) how Deion Sanders left JSU is how black men leave black women.

Now you see how it feels?
:giggle:

The reaction is similar if not the exact same....

Feelings of being misled...

Being USED (fucked over)

Pointing out what was said and what was actually done...

Name calling and insults...

Saying you dont care that he's leaving when you REALLY DO care that he's leaving...

Claims that he was NEVER a part of the family anyway...

Belittling his contributions...

Poisoning others (children, friends etc) against him.

Hoping his new relationship fails and stating he can't come back...

Any of these sound familiar at all??? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I mean look at whats happening.... Deion Sanders left an HBCU for a Thick ass blonde blue eyed PWI in Colorado..

And the sista is PISSED!

Now USUALLY when a black woman behaves like whats listed above she's called IRRATIONAL, EMOTIONAL, BITCHY, etc.

sooo what are the MEN who are behaving like this doing??

Right now Bomani Jones..the dude who wrote this article and many others feel like Deion just USED JSU and was selfish....the article and others have repeatedly said it wasn't about HBCUs it was about Deion.....he only cared about himself....he TALKED a good GAME but didn't follow thru on his word!

Again ANY of these complaints sound familiar???

If any of ya'll are angry and disppointed in how Deion did and left JSU....congratulations you just expeienced a portion of how black women feel when they let you into their homes, heart and pussy and then you dip put like "girl I never said I'd marry you!" :giggle:

angry-african-american-woman-260nw-595438673.jpg

THAT AINT HOW YOU WAS ACTIN!!!

_medium.jpeg

Deion Sanders sounds off on Jackson State exit: "Never said put my name on a tombstone here"

AINT%20SWAC.gif

FUCK YOU NIGGA YOU AINT SWAC!!!

welcome to her world.....:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Colorado new OC & OL coaches for one of their players from Kent State… a 6’8 tackle

both sons enter portal along with Hunter

Coleman enter portal also
(I read during last week, he would stay at JSU…. Folks comments be all over the place

Also they landed a commitment from a player way way way way over there —————>

Last edited:

kesq

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is Carron J Phillps

yhmxw3g8ojdxmprmmsjc.jpg

For all the JSU fans (especially men) how Deion Sanders left JSU is how black men leave black women.

The reaction is the similar if not the exact same....

Being USED (fucked over)

Saying you dont care that he's leaving when you REALLY DO care that he's leaving...

Poisoning others (children, friendsm etc) against him.

I mean look at whats happening.... Deion Sanders left an HBCU for a Thick ass blonde blue eyed PWI in Colorado..

And the sista is PISSED!

Now USUALLY when a black woman behaves like whats listed above she's called IRRATIONAL, EMOTIONAL, BITCHY, etc.

Right now Bomani Jones..the dude who wrote this article and many others feel like Deion just USED JSU and was selfish....the article and others have repeatedly said it wasn't about HBCUs it was about Deion.....he only cared about himself....he TALKED a good GAME but didn't follow thru on his word!

If any of ya'll are angry and disppointed in how Deion did and left JSU....congratulations you just expeienced a portion of how black women feel when they let you into their homes, heart and pussy and then you dip put like "girl I never said I'd marry you!" :giggle:

_medium.jpeg

Deion Sanders sounds off on Jackson State exit: "Never said put my name on a tombstone here"

AINT%20SWAC.gif

Sadly, he is neither the first or last moist ass coon to use the cac playbook.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Them boys left straight from the post game interviews headed to the airport

landed in Colorado

then got to work

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I wish him much success but when he plays my Ducks that’s not going to be pretty. QUACK!!!!

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is Carron J Phillps

yhmxw3g8ojdxmprmmsjc.jpg

The reaction is the similar if not the exact same....

Being USED (fucked over)

Poisoning others (children, friendsm etc) against him.

And the sista is PISSED!

_medium.jpeg

AINT%20SWAC.gif

I have a general question and I really dont mean any disrespect, but are you female? Nothing wrong with it if you are, but I'm not following your logic here...

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have a general question and I really dont mean any disrespect, but are you female? Nothing wrong with it if you are, but I'm not following your logic here...
have you seen some of the responses to Deion leaving for Colorado??

I'm sure youve seen the reaction of women when a man leaves them for another woman....

you dont see similarities there??

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

And let's be honest. At the end of the day no one gives a shit. Before Prime, I hadn't heard anyone talk about JSU athletics in forever. All they're going to do is discourage other over-qualified coaches from showing interest....especially with the low pay and lack of resources. Don't be on that Dan Gilbert shit. Take your L with class, wish Prime the best, and keep pushin.

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Coon was there for the ofays. Bitch as nigga gone diss the College that put him on the path to millions

Why is he a coon exactly? Yall overuse that word to the point that it doesn't have the same effect when we're talking about real first class Stephen A level coons. Ben Carson level coons.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
have you seen some of the responses to Deion leaving for Colorado??

I'm sure youve seen the reaction of women when a man leaves them for another woman....

you dont see similarities there??

I mean i guess, but why bring this up on the Deion Sanders thread, that just seems really random...i mean in using that, that could go the same way for men as well...like you marry someone that has cheated on their last 2 spouses and you think somehow this is going to be different. Like you're "special"...comparing this to the JSU situation by your logic, this would be similar to a chick that married a ball player, he upgraded you in every area of your life and then he decides to leave, but you are in a much better spot than before you met him and he still sends you money every month even though he doesn't have to (this is Deion bringing coaches from HBCUs to his P5 job and opening the door for when they go to other P5 situations, they will reach back to HBCUs as well to help with their staff)

Bomani said from jump how this was going to end but I think he was hopeful, at the end of the day, you cant get mad at Deion for being who he is..same way you can't get mad at a habitual cheater, cheating on you...but the difference is that now you are in a wayyy better place than you were...

One more thing..you need to Love yourself properly before expecting the love from someone else...this goes to the issues that Jackson state had when Deion got there..

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Coon was there for the ofays. Bitch as nigga gone diss the College that put him on the path to millions

See what happens when people try to be honest, they get called coons, Shannon said that Savannah Stated wasn't his first choice but because of grades thats where he ended up, but he wouldn't change anything that happened. people just mad cause he said the quiet part out loud...back in those days, it was much harder to get discovered at an HBCU than it is today...

The funny part about is Shannon has given more to HBCUs probably than a lot of people that are "down for the cause" :smh:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean i guess, but why bring this up on the Deion Sanders thread, that just seems really random...i mean in using that, that could go the same way for men as well...like you marry someone that has cheated on their last 2 spouses and you think somehow this is going to be different. Like you're "special"...comparing this to the JSU situation by your logic, this would be similar to a chick that married a ball player, he upgraded you in every area of your life and then he decides to leave, but you are in a much better spot than before you met him and he still sends you money every month even though he doesn't have to (this is Deion bringing coaches from HBCUs to his P5 job and opening the door for when they go to other P5 situations, they will reach back to HBCUs as well to help with their staff)

Bomani said from jump how this was going to end but I think he was hopeful, at the end of the day, you cant get mad at Deion for being who he is..same way you can't get mad at a habitual cheater, cheating on you...but the difference is that now you are in a wayyy better place than you were...

One more thing..you need to Love yourself properly before expecting the love from someone else...this goes to the issues that Jackson state had when Deion got there..
So you see it too :giggle:

In reading and watching the reaction and controversy to his move I kept thinking THIS IS SO FAMILIAR..IVE SEEN THIS BEFORE...AHA THIS IS HOW WOMEN ACT WHEN MEN LEAVE :lol2: But to see a bunch of men doing :fuckyousay: was like :scream: oh shit they are serious!

and whats it about??? A FUCKING SPORT...A GAME....

women be pissed about REAL LIFE ISSUES...nigga I BELIEVED YOU WHEN YOU SAID... I was building my life AROUND YOU!! I thought we'd be together FOREVER!! :furious:

and dudes be like...get over it and stop being dramatic...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

This JSU/Colorado thing is playing out much the same way but with GROWN ASS MEN pretty much saying the SAME THINGS to Deion..

and its about a SPORT. Not children being made and families built and affected...FOOTBALL. And grown ass niggas are literally like this :pain::pain::pain:

And Bomani sounds like what....a woman who's had her heart broken a number of times before so her response is..I TOLD YOU NOT TO BELEIVE HIM GIRL! I TOLD YOU HE WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS! DEION IS OUT FOR DEION! HE AINT SHIT!

now tell me if I'm lying??:happy::happy::happy:

:giggle::giggle:

this comment sounds like something the STARTER WIFE would say...you know the woman who was there when the guy wasn't shit then when he signs the big deal he leaves her ass for the white girl or the THIN girl..

:lol:

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
So you see it too :giggle:

In reading and watching the reaction and controversy to his move I kept thinking THIS IS SO FAMILIAR..IVE SEEN THIS BEFORE...AHA THIS IS HOW WOMEN ACT WHEN MEN LEAVE :lol2: But to see a bunch of men doing :fuckyousay: was like :scream: oh shit they are serious!

and whats it about??? A FUCKING SPORT...A GAME....

women be pissed about REAL LIFE ISSUES...nigga I BELIEVED YOU WHEN YOU SAID... I was building my life AROUND YOU!! I thought we'd be together FOREVER!! :furious:

and dudes be like...get over it and stop being dramatic...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

This JSU/Colorado thing is playing out much the same way but with GROWN ASS MEN pretty much saying the SAME THINGS to Deion..

and its about a SPORT. Not children being made and families built and affected...FOOTBALL. And grown ass niggas are literally like this :pain::pain::pain:

And Bomani sounds like what....a woman who's had her heart broken a number of times before so her response is..I TOLD YOU NOT TO BELEIVE HIM GIRL! I TOLD YOU HE WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS! DEION IS OUT FOR DEION! HE AINT SHIT!

now tell me if I'm lying??:happy::happy::happy:

:giggle::giggle:

this comment sounds like something the STARTER WIFE would say...you know the woman who was there when the guy wasn't shit then when he signs the big deal he leaves her ass for the white girl or the THIN girl..

:lol:
FkYXVAgX0AETkpR

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Man I’m wondering if Coach had a TVdeal with Amazon that JSU didn’t want